|Manufacturer||SOG Specialty Knives & Tools|
|Item Weight||3.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8.5 x 1.4 x 0.65 inches|
|Item model number||TF1-CP|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Trident Drop Point - Black TiNi|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||5|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Included Components||See descritption|
|Warranty Description||All SOG products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original purchaser. This guarantee is voided (as determined by SOG) by misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, or alterations of the product and does not cover any normal wear that might occur. All guarantee claims should be sent directly to SOG Specialty Knives, Inc.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
SOG Folding Knife Pocket Knife Trident Tactical Opening Knife with 3.75 Inch Black TiNi Partially Serrated Edge Blade & Military Knife Grip (TF1-CP)
|Sale:||$49.97 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3.75 INCH AUS-8 STAINLESS STEEL KNIVES: An action-ready, sharp EDC knife, camping knife, hiking knife and survival knife with a partially serrated edge blade; measures 4.75 inches in closed length
- 3.6 OUNCES W/ GRN HANDLE: A grooved emergency knife handle lets this hunting knife and rescue knife cut cord, line or belts in-sheath; military knife with glass-reinforced nylon (GRN) offers great grip with zero upkeep
- SOG ASSISTED TECH (S.A.T.) AND ARC ACTUATOR: Open this everyday carry knife one-handed; make this your every day pocket knife with its easy-secure lock and release system
- BLACK TITANIUM NITRIDE (TINI) COATING: A hardened scratch- and peel-resistant pocket knife for men and folding knife carriers; a superior shield for survival knives and camping knives
- SOG CARE: SOG knives and tools are built to last but may require initial tuning adjustments along with regular cleaning, lubrication and sharpening; we consider all repair and replacement requests
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Good Groove: SOG’s Groove handle tech lets you cut cord and line without opening the blade.
'The Trident is wicked fast.'
- Solid one-hand design
- Ultra-quick open
- Tough titanium-nitride finish
Trident Triple-Threat Design Triumphs
Black TiNi Blade, S.A.T. + Arc Actuator
Trust the SOG Trident assisted opening knife to bring your blade to the ready right quick. SOG, based in Seattle, WA, created this knife to deploy as fast as our first responders and frontline warfighters at home and abroad.
- 3.75” TITANIUM NITRIDE-COATED AUS-8 STAINLESS STEEL: The Trident is sharper than a viper tooth and strikes twice as fast with a flick of the wrist
- ONE-HAND OPEN + ARC ACTUATOR: Ambidextrous design makes the Trident effective in either hand; Arc Actuator locks and releases blade easier
- DISCREET REVERSIBLE LOW CARRY: Your knife is nobody’s business but yours, and SOG lets you keep it that way with this clip
- 3.6 OZ. PARTIALLY SERRATED CLIP POINT: A Bowie-style point for better piercing cuts combined with serrated edge-cut power
- SOG COMMITMENT: Take care of your knives and we’ll take care of you; SOG tools are built to last, and we’re committed to making sure they do
BORN + BASED IN THE USA
SOG STRONG. SOG, short for MACV-SOG, is a U.S. tool and knife company founded in 1986 and named in honor of the Military Assistance Command, Vietnam - Studies and Observations Group, a spec ops outfit that valued quick, quiet solutions.
SOG SUPPORT. Our knives and tools are built to last, and we always stand ready to assist you when needed.
U.S. DESIGN + QUALITY CONTROL
SOG STEEL. Your SOG Trident assisted opening is crafted in hardcased black titanium nitride-coated AUS-8 stainless steel and hardened using our cryogenic heat treatment; the steel is lowered to -300°F then brought to room temp to relieve blade stress at the atomic level, thereby increasing edge retention and hardness.
SOG SHAPE + SERRATION. The Trident features a partially serrated blade for quick, clean edge cuts and a clip-point design that brings the point closer to the knife’s center line for more balanced piercing-style cuts.
|Trident (TF1-CP)||Trident (TF3-CP)||Trident (TF7-CP)|
|Weight||3.6 oz.||3.6 oz.||3.6 oz.|
|Handle Type||Glass-Reinforced Nylon||Glass-Reinforced Nylon||Glass-Reinforced Nylon|
|Blade Shape||Clip Point||Clip Point||Tanto|
|Finish||Hardcased Black TiNi||Tigerstripe||Hardcased Black TiNi|
Compare with similar items
Try the Trident once and you’ll never carry that other brand’s blade again. That’s our challenge to you. Give it a push on either Thumbstud and the 3.75” blade jumps from the handle as if coiled and ready to strike. That’s thanks to SOG Assisted Technology (S.A.T.), a system of opposing high-tension coils that propels the blade open instantly once you give it a flick.
From the Manufacturer
The SOG Trident uses our well-proven means of delivering a knife blade to the open position with the new SOG Assisted Technology. Now using our patent pending Arc-Actuator, the Trident locks stronger and releases easier. There is also a built-in safety to lock the blade closed. What also makes the Trident so unique is the patent pending Groove in the handle to cut paracord, fishing line, etc. without having to open the blade. The handle also includes a Digi-Grip variable pattern for coarser grip in areas that require it. Our bayonet style clip is easily switched for right and left hand carry or removed for pouch storage.