Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 3 SOLAR COLOR-CHANGING TREES FOR LAWN &/OR CHRISTMAS YARD DECOR
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on November 29, 2012
I just received this product, and would also call them "twigs" not TREES! They are so small, and do not have "branches" just twigs really... disappointed in the size, and although it has not been very sunny, I have only seen them light up one night so far. They have been out collecting solar energy for about a week now...hmmmm
on November 27, 2012
I bought these decorative lights as part of a Christmas display. I was going for a particular "Winter Wonderland" kind of look and thought that the color changing would be a nice feature. After receiving the product I was disappointed in their size. These are tiny little twigs, NOT "trees" by any stretch of the imagination! So be VERY aware of that when buying. Having said that, I also have to say that these "twigs are fairly attractive and very easy to set up. I plan on using them as a yard decoration throughout next summer as well. So, for looks I would give 4 stars, but for size I would have to give three stars.
on December 10, 2012
These trees look pretty good in the photos provided. However they were a big disappointment. They are very flimsy and easily broken. You can hardly see them when they are lit.
on December 13, 2012
After unpacking this item I was disappointed as they looked like branches not trees. After charging them and observing them night, I decided to keep them. Knowing their actual construction and size I would not have ordered them. They look as if they were constructed from white duct tape to keep the branch together. Ugly to look at in the day.
on August 6, 2013
the lights look neautiful in my yard around flowers but the price is way to expensive I saw them for one third of the price after i received mine
on April 1, 2013
in the dark these trees look great, but during the daylight hours they look like a bundle of wires. I understand thats essentially what they are, but some attempt at disguising them for daylight hours would be nice.
on December 16, 2013
This is a worthless piece of junk. The "trees" are small weeds, barely visible to human eyes.The stakes do not fit properly.A very poorly made item
Zero stars for this item.if it weren't for the extreme cost, it would not be worth shipping back
on January 10, 2013
Some things simply look better in a picture on the net. The included batteries appeared to be weak, wondered if it was last year’s inventory, very, very small. They have been put in the trash already.
on January 8, 2013
This is a cute product, I only gave it 3 stars because, it has a couple of flaws. The length is a little to short they are attached together and does not leave enough room to separate them. They also do not stay lit for a long time even with a full charge, other than that I do like them and I like the color changes, I would buy this again.
on June 30, 2013
Looks cute in my yard. Planted the group of "little branches" around a gazing globe on my patio. Looks magical at nite time