Rotary Cutter Blades 45mm 10 Pack by SOMOLUX,Fits OLFA,Fiskars,DAFA,Dremel,Truecut Replacement, Quilting Scrapbooking Sewing Arts Crafts,Sharp and Durable
- Fits 45mm rotary cutters:SOMOLUX rotary cutter blades are designed to fit 45mm rotary cutters.If they don’t fit yours, return them for a full refund
- Perfect Blades for quilting, sewing, art and crafts: Rotary cutter blades can be used to cut fabric, fleece, felt, vinyl, leather, cardboard, wallpaper, and more.
- Hight-Quality&Sharp: Made from premium Japanese Steel (SKS-7) that last longer, the blades go through 4 individual sharpening stages that stay sharper. Cleanly slices through 10 layers of fabric at once.
- Durable- Tungsten alloy adds strength and wear-resistance, while lubricants keep them in mint condition until you’re ready to use them
- 100% Money back guarantee - No questions asked. If you feel that our blades don’t exceed your expectations, please return for a full refund
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
BENEFITS of SOMOLUX ROTARY CUTTER BLADES 45mm
The ideal cutting paper, fabric, leather, plastic, cloth, etc.For cutting at home,
office, school, shop, especially the use of technology.
Because the blade is made of high-strength Japanese steel(SKS-7), it retains its sharp edge. Repeated cutting is not affected, leaving no trace after cutting 60mm rotary blade cuts up to six layers of fabric at a time.
How sharp is the blade?
Be WARNED, very sharp! The pressure needed - or applied - is minimal to be able to cut through : Paper, Fabric, Cloth, Paper, Card, Leather, Quilting fabric, Scrap-booking, and all types of arts and craft type goods. Excellent Fabric Cutter Blades.
1. Sharp knife, use caution, not to be out of reach of small children;
2. If the long-term not in use , please drop some of the oil in the cutter head ,
extended service life.
3. Round knife blade for consumables, due to personal use habits and different
4.A cutting mat is recommended to preserve the life of the blade. Furthermore, a metal ruler would be advisable for straight lines.
10 *45mm Rotary Cutters Replacement Blades
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 233 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first 1-2 cuts through fabric (I use primarily a jersey cotton) it's okay. However, by the third cut I notice I have to start pushing down harder, and then it starts skipping a bit so I have to go back over some parts. It's extremely frustrating when you have a lot of fabric to cut out. With Olfa and even Fiskar blades they at least last a bit longer.
So I'm kind of torn here. One one hand they're so cheap you can afford to change them out more often, but at the same time I'd expect them to not dull so quickly. Personally I'd rather pay more for a blade that lasts longer so I don't have to go through the trouble of changing it every few cuts, but if you only use it occasionally I can see how this is an okay deal.