SONGMICS 100% Bamboo Adjustable Laptop Desk with USB Fan Foldable Breakfast Serving Bed Tray w' Tilting Top/Drawer ULLD01F
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NATURAL BAMBOO - 100% Natural Bamboo, environmental friendly, moisture resistant and easy to clean
- GREAT HEAT DISSIPATION - USB Fun and beautiful hollowed out design for better heat dissipating
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHTS & WIDTH - Adjustable tilt and legs for better viewing experience. 5 slots to adjust, one more tilting position to choose comparing to other desks. Lightweight and foldable, easy to carry
- CONVENIENT DESIGN - Worry-saving Cup-Groove, small drawer with Built-in Magnet for storing pen, note pad or phone, without worry of the drawer rolling out
- PORTABLE LAPTOP DESK - Product Size: 21 5/8" x 13 3/4" x 11 3/8" (55 x 35 x 29cm)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Songmics bamboo lap desk is finely designed and crafted with a natural finish. It is durable and practical. You can use it as a laptop table, reading desk, breakfast tray and a working desk. It's convenient for using in bed, on the floor, sofa, recliner car and many other circumstances.
This desk is a great choice for those who like eating breakfast in bed. The USB cooling fan makes it better dissipating the heat of your laptop or maybe save you a laptop cooler.
- Color: Natural Bamboo Color
- Material: Bamboo
- Product Dimension: 21.7" x 13.8" x 11.4" (55 x 35 x 29cm); Large Tilt Tray: 14.3" x 13.8" (36.5 x 35cm); Height Adjustable: 8.2" - 11.4" (21-29cm); Width Adjustable: 25.6"-29.5" (65-75cm)
- Weight: 6.6 Lbs (3 Kg)
- 1 x Laptop Table
Please Kindly Note:
The desk stopper is shipped in the side storaging drawer, please check it if you can't find.
Top Customer Reviews
I use this laptop desk almost everyday with my 17" Alienware laptop. The fan is really cold, so in the colder months I put it directly on a table top with the legs folded to keep my laptop from overheating when I play for long hours. In the summer the fan feels really nice on your legs. I don't use the laptop desk in bed, only on a hard surface (the floor, mostly). My laptop gets much hotter when I do not use the fan. I can tell the difference for sure. Other reviewers have noted that the usb is fragile. The fan itself is in a pretty tough plastic casing. I haven't had any problems with the usb cable retracting but it does certainly feel fragile and I am careful with it, especially when moving the desk around.
The legs have three adjustable positions and I can use the second or third position when I'm sitting directly on the floor and my legs fit under it either way. I don't use the tilt feature - that's probably for people who use the desk in bed. The little side drawer is too small to fit a mouse, as other reviewers have already said, but you could put a couple of flash drives or a pen in there. Small items.
I've never used any other laptop desks and the only reason I bought this one was to have a fan to keep my laptop from overheating. And I'm glad I bought it.
Just as a precaution, when you place it on your bed, make sure you hold the legs out. If you don't, it collapses and everything drops onto your bed. It's just a tiny learning curve. Oh and in the picture, I didn't insert this small wooden piece which prevents your computer from sliding down when you angle the desk up.
It's a great buy especially if you like to use your computer on your bed a lot, like me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had to glue it back. Very nice table.Read more