- Save 8% each on Beige Shoe Rack & Portable Closet & Storage Bins offered by Songmics Direct when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
SONGMICS 10 Tiers Shoe Rack with Dustproof Cover Closet Shoe Storage Cabinet Organizer Beige URXJ36M
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SELECTED STRONG MATERIAL: Constructed from selected Non-woven Fabric, high quality steel tube and PP Plastic connectors, this shoe tower will offer you long term organization system
- ABUNDANT STORAGE SPACE: Durable 10 tiers Shoe Rack can Store up to 45 pairs of shoes to keep your bedroom, hallway or mudroom well organized; Side pockets design for storing shoe brush, keys or other sundries
- SPACE SAVING SHOE ORGANIZER: Great size of 34 5/8"x 11 1/8"x 60 7/8", this amazing shoe rack will suitable for your cubby walk-in closet, entryway or garage, with 6 3/4" Layer Height for regular heels, sneakers or flats
- DUSTPROOF & EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Shoe rack with zippered cover keeps your shoes away from dust and un-viewable, with units snap together for easy assembly and no tool required
- OPTIONAL FUNCTIONALITY: You can remove a layer to fit not only boots, high heels, but also fit purses or other larger accessories
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This SONGMICS 10-tier Dustproof Shoe Rack is designed to provide a great storage solution for your collection of favorite footwear. It is constructed out of metal pipes, non-woven fabrics and plastic connectors, so it can hold numerous pairs of shoes. This innovative, lightweight space saving shoe rack can be placed in a cubby closet, mudroom or busy entryway to keep shoes or accessories accessible.
Each shelf holds up to 3 or 4 pairs of full-size shoes; Side pockets for shoe brushes, keys, toys or other sundries. With zippered cover, this elegant shoe cabinet will keep the dust away and when guests coming, you can just zip down the cover to keep your shoes unviewable.
- Fabric Material: Non-woven Fabric
- Pipe Material: Steel Tube
- Connector Material: PP Plastic
- Fabric Color: Beige
- Product Size: 34 5/8"L x 11 1/8"W x 60 7/8"H (88 x 28 x 160cm)
- Layer Height: 6 3/4” (17cm)
- Weight: 6.6lb (3kg)
- 1 x Shoe Rack
- 1 x Instruction
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Songmics Direct||Songmics Direct||Songmics Direct||Songmics Direct||Songmics Direct||Songmics Direct|
|Item Dimensions||11.12 x 34.62 x 60.88 in||11.12 x 45.25 x 43.25 in||11.38 x 39.38 x 68.88 in||11.12 x 22.88 x 62.88 in||11.12 x 34.62 x 60.88 in||11.38 x 39.38 x 68.88 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I definitely recommend to a friend. Hope my pic and honest review help someone decide to purchase.
I like that I was able to adjust the rods for my boots. I was also able to adjust the rods to make one rack slimmer, the shelf hangs a bit with this adjustment but I needed it not to protrude off the wall as much in the space I was working with which worked out perfectly for my size 6 shoes.
Assembly was a breeze per my husband. He said it all snapped together nicely with no issues. We removed one of the bottom layers to give us more height for ankle boots (and I was able to stack 3 ankle boot boxes in that space!). I never thought I'd get all of my many many shoes in this thing, but I'm pleased to say that I did (with the exception of all my riding boots I keep in boxes)! The majority of my shoes are sandals and flip flops with several pair of smaller style sneakers so I was able to stack and layer them. My husbands shoes took up much more space.
All in all, we're very pleased with this shoe system so far!
It looks sturdy enough, but I can tell the stitching will have to be reinforced at some point. I will also cut pieces of cardboard to place on top of each shelf that house my heels. I can tell the points will eventually tear the fabric. If you are hard on your things, this product isn't for you. You have to take care when removing your taller shoes and slightly tilt them so that they do not hit against the shelf bar. This isn't an issue for me because I have OCD tendencies and prepare my outfit the night before, so I wouldn't have to rush to remove my shoes in the morning.
The rack was able to accommodate my high heels, the tallest is 3 1/2 inches, and my high top tennis. If you use the cover, I would suggest to put flats and sandals on the first shelf, because the cover comes down over the shelf, decreasing the amount of space you have to slide in a shoe. You should also use a level when assembling EACH shelf AND when connecting the shelves. Otherwise, the rack will tilt. I'm speaking from personal experience.
I returned the beige, but will order the gray.