|Item Weight||73 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||42.9 x 18.9 x 56.2 inches|
|Item model number||URDT108W|
SONGMICS Vanity Set w/ Stool and Folding Mirror Make-up Dressing Table, 3 Mirrors 5 Drawers White URDT108W
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied vanity per product instructions
- Moving product to another location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 1 hour
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- UNIQUE 3 MIRROR DESIGN - Two 180 ° folding side mirrors and a large center mirror enable you to look at every angle of your face when make up
- LARGE CAPACITY – 5 drawers and large tabletop bring you ample storage space, help you easily organize your jewelry, hair accessories, nail polish, hair care product, and cosmetics
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL - The Songmics vanity set not only helps you organize your cosmetics, provide a comfy place to do your hair and makeup but also can be used as a study or office table
- FINE CRAFTS - Made of woods and E1 density boards, decorative edge table, anti-slippery part fixed in leg bottom avoids floor scratching
- DECENT SIZE - 42 7/8”L x 18 7/8”W x 56 2/8”H（109 x 48 x 143cm）, you can see the detailed dimension in product image
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Are you looking for a unique but practical dressing table? Then try this SONGMICS marvelous product. Made of high-quality wood, this big dressing table is rather stable and durable. You will be attracted by its delicate craft and lovely appearance.The amazing storage capacity enables this dressing table quite practical. This stylish Modern vanity table set comes with 3 mirrors, 1 stool, and 5 storage drawers. The table with its drawers are great for storing all your jewelry, hair accessories, nail polish, hair care produc. A smooth tabletop provides space for cosmetics and beauty supplies, and the wooden elegant stool is sure to add elegance to your bedroom.
- Gorgeous dressing table with mirror and free stool in bedroom or ladies room.
- 5 Drawers can be pulled out to conveniently store your jewelry and cosmetics.
- The top half is directly placed on the table with screws to fix, so that the table can be used separately as a writing table.
- Bedside Table type: It can be connected with the bedside, showing a strong overall sense.And the dressing table also can be used as nightstand to save your bedroom space.
- Easy assembly.
- Material: MDF (E1 grade) + Solid wood (table legs, stool legs)
- Dimensions: 42 7/8”L x 18 7/8”W x 56 2/8”H (109 x 48 x 143cm)
- Table Size: 42 7/8”L x 18 7/8”W (109 x 48 cm)
- Total Size of Mirror: 20 1/8”H x 32 7/8”W (51 x 83.5 cm)
- Stool Size: 161/8”D x 18 1/4”H (28 x 37 x 45 cm)
- Product Weight: 73 lbs(33.1 kg)
- Assembly Needed: Yes
- 1 x Dressing Table
- 1 x Stool
- 1 x Screw Bag (normally in a drawer)
- 1 x Instruction
Compare to similar items
This item SONGMICS Vanity Set w/ Stool and Folding Mirror Make-up Dressing Table, 3 Mirrors 5 Drawers White URDT108W
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Songmics Direct||Songmics Direct||BestChoiceproducts|
|Item Dimensions||18.88 x 42.88 x 56.25 in||54 x 19 x 43 in||32 x 16 x 53 in||18.88 x 42.88 x 56.25 in||15.75 x 31.5 x 55.12 in||16 x 32 x 51 in|
|Item Weight||73 lbs||84 lbs||55 lbs||73 lbs||40.1 lbs||30 lbs|
Top customer reviews
1. It showed up when it was supposed to in supportive and protective packaging.
2. It was easy to unpack and start in on. Sometimes, these things show up and unpacking is a pain. This was easy to undo and all of the parts were simple to lay out and figure out. Mostly what you are unpacking are legs. The number of tiny pieces is non-existent. And the bolts and screws are also minimal.
3. The vanity weighs around 80 lbs and isn't super easy to get upstairs, due to the bulkiness of the box. But we managed. Since the main part of the vanity - drawers and top - are already assembled (which I appreciated), there is no way to make the box smaller.
4. It was SO EASY to put together. I've put plenty of IKEA furniture together, and this was head and shoulders above that. The directions were easy to understand, the pictures worked, all of the hardware was easy to work with, etc. My favorite part: every on of the bolts threaded perfectly.
5. The end result is a vanity for our daughter that far surpasses our expectations. The quality was good, the construction was easy, and the price was right. This will be a big hit in our house, and I hardly broke a sweat to make it happen.
There's a lot to like here, with just a few gripes...The paint was marking up my hands (black) while I was putting it together...who know's what they're using in china to pain this thing; I washed immediately after assembling. During shipping, the paint rubbed off the sides of the vanity, so I'm gonna have to use a Sharpie to color it back in. Also, one of the drawer pulls came without a ring in it so we can open the drawer. I have an email in to the mfgr to address these issues and will report back once I get a response.
As a whole I would say this is quite a handsome piece of furniture. It feels sturdy, it was pretty simple to put together, and I am quite pleased with the ample amount of space in the drawers. I don't regret my purchase...
That being said, this piece has quite a few flaws...most notably the smell.
I received this piece roughly 20 days ago and have done everything I can think of to air it out but there is still a very strong unpleasant odor that permeates my entire apartment. I feel as though it is coming most strongly from the stool cushion.
Another notable flaw was how filthy the entire piece was when I opened the box. I was almost convinced they had sent me the wrong color because the whole thing was sort of a dingy grey, upon wiping the entire thing down with a damp cloth, all of the dirt seemed to lift off just fine (it was over an hour long ordeal) but that is when I noticed our next flaw.
The entire underside is quite rough and I ended up having to sand down many of the pieces after slicing open my hand while assembling it. I understand that you get what you pay for but that just seems a bit careless.
Finally, the whole vanity is covered in little dings and scratches. Yes, I can fill these in. Yes, I can paint them. But I should have to.
If you are considering purchasing this piece just remember that this is an inexpensive, cute, functional vanity. It isn't a high priced piece of furniture that will be passed down for generations to come (or maybe it will, I don't know your life) but it does the job and looks pretty nice while doing it.
If the desk had arrived intact and with hardware, I'd be giving it an excellent review, it is just what my wife wanted. But, it did not arrive intact or with hardware, it showed up broken and incomplete. Now I have to decide to send it back or just live with it.