Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "SONGMICS Bamboo Garment Coat Rack with 4 Coat Hook..." and save 35% off the $60.24 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
SONGMICS Bamboo Garment Coat Rack with 4 Coat Hooks 2-tier Shoe Clothes Storage Shelves URCR52N
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MULTI-PURPOSE BAMBOO STANDING RACK: Made of natural bamboo, sturdy, wear-resisting and easy to clean. Suitable to put or hang clothes, coats, hats, scarves, suitcases, plants in entryway, frontdoor, bedroom, etc.
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: One smooth top rod and 4 round-headed bamboo hooks for hanging laundry, garment, hats, etc. 4 caster wheels, 2 of them come with brakes, easy to move. Work normally without the wheels if no need of move
- THOUGHTFUL WORKMANSHIP: Sunken screw holes and well polished bamboo to prevent any scratches of your family
- DURABLE ASSEMBLING PARTS: Antirust and durable screws can be installed and disassembled repeatedly, tools provided
- SPACE-SAVING BAMBOO STORAGE SHELF: Product size: 61 3/8''H x 27 3/8''L x 16 3/4''W (156 x 69.5 x 42.5cm)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Classic Design in Natural Bamboo Fnish, Perfect to Add a Touch of Style to Your Bedroom.
The SONGMICS bamboo multifuctional standing garment coat rack is great and practical in use for any home. It provides ample storage for coats, shoes, bags, hats, scarves, suitcases, plants and other sundries. It is also convenient to move with four wheels to air your garment. You can hang them on the rack or put on the boards.
The classic design in natural bamboo finish is perfect to add a touch of style to your entryway, bedroom, etc.
- Material: Bamboo
- Color: Natural Bamboo Color
- Tiers: Two
- Product Size: 61 3/8''H x 27 3/8''L x 16 3/4''W (156 x 69.5 x 42.5cm)
- The Height between the Top Bar and the First Tier: 41 7/8" (106.5cm)
- The Height between the Two Tiers: 12 3/8" (31.5cm)
- The Height between the Bottom Tier and Ground: 1 3/8" (3.5cm)
- Assembly: Required (tools provided)
- Product Weight: 10.8lbs (4.9kg)
- 1 x SONGMICS Garment Rack
- 1 x Instruction
- 1 Set x Tools
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only thing was one of the screws was mismatched and didn't work with the little allen wrench/screwdriver combo that came with it, but luckily I have a little toolkit that made up for it.
This worked out so well I'm looking into buying other furniture from this company!
When the small box it came in arrived, i was very worried. I then read the troubling Amazon reviews about difficult set-up and 100's of pieces.
HERE IS THE TRUTH:
There are 17 main pieces and 24 shelf rods. 4 large pegs for purse or hats - i didn't use because i did not need them.
A person of at least average intelligence can set this up in 30 min.
Finished product is sturdy enough for what will fit on the bar. However i do not recommend heavy garments such as several large coats.
I used a pair of jeans hanging in one of the photos to show length from bar to first shelf ( I'm 5'7 and the jeans are normal length).
ONE PERSON SET-UP TIPS:
-I did not need my power drill. I used the tools provided.
- lay everything organized (same with same) flat on the floor.
-assemble shelves first, tighten screws.
-assemble main unit like a puzzle- flat on the floor.
-screw everything in just enough to hold together.
-once piece is upright and put together, tighten all screws.
*if everything is organized on the floor unassembled, you can look at it and at most 10 min later you can assemble w/o paper instructions. At most you'll need the instructions for specific screw placement. It's that easy.
It's nice for the price, not difficult to put together. Although two people would make the process go much more quickly. The only tool required is a drill or screw gun with special bits. Fairly sturdy. I don't know why anyone would put the garbage casters on - not needed. It's small no wheels required, but if wanted purchase real wheels that swivel are are rubber or similarly soft, not hard plastic.
A good value.