SONGMICS Bamboo Monitor Stand Riser with Storage Organizer, Laptop Cellphone TV Printer Stand Desktop Container, ULLD201
|Sale:||$26.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$2.00 (7%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BAMBOO MONITOR STAND: Finished by eco-friendly and sturdy bamboo board, its regular weight capacity is up to 80lbs. Load better than plastic stand, not easy to break like glass ones
- EFFECTIVELY MONITOR RISER: Elevate monitor up to eye level for comfortable, ergonomic viewing experience. Make you get free from tension headaches or eye and neck strain from looking down on your computer screen while improving computer's ventilation. It is also suitable for putting TV, printer, cellphone, laptop, etc.
- PERFECT DESK ORGANIZER: Have various holding slots for cell phone, cup, papers, stapler, clips and other everyday office supplies and allow you to slide your keyboard and mice under the stand to get your desktop space back
- SAFE DESIGN: Polished smoothly, rounded corners, countersunk screws, protect your safety when using
- PRODUCT SIZE: Overall Measure: 23 5/8”L X 11 7/8”W X 3.3”H (60 x 30.2 x 8.5cm). With a slim, modern design, complement all desktops and adds an elegant look to any workplace
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
With a slim, modern design, this SONGMICS bamboo monitor stand looks great on any desk. It not only raises the monitor up off the desk to promote better ergonomics, but also simplifies and organizes your desk.
With slots on the stand, conveniently store your cell phone, cup, papers, stapler, clips and other everyday office supplies; under the stand to slide your keyboard and mice, creating an organized and content workplace. You can also use this as a laptop stand when you sit on your couch or bed, no worry at all that your heavy laptop makes your legs hot or tired.
Just get one this SONGMICS monitor stand for you or your family, henceforth get free from tension headaches or eye and neck strain from looking down on computer screen.
- Color: Natural Bamboo
- Material: Bamboo
- Assembly: Easy assembly needed (tools provided)
- Overall Measure: 23 5/8¡±L X 11 7/8¡±W X 3.3¡±H (60 x 30.2 x 8.5cm)
- Distance between the Inner Sides of the 2 Legs: 21 3/4 (55.1cm) (suit for keyboards length of 21 3/4¡± or less to slide in)
- Product Weight: 5.2lbs (2.35kg)
- 1 x Bamboo Monitor Stand ONLY
- 1 x Instruction
- 1 x Tool
Compare to similar items
Top customer reviews
Original review: Just received tonight and it looks great except the slots where the cellphones are held are slanting the wrong way! I've sent an email to the manufacturer to see if they can send me a new one if it was a manufacturing flaw. If it's a design flaw then I'm shocked that there are no other complaints. I did notice another recent complaint with the same issue so maybe it's just this batch and I can exchange it through Amazon.
I noticed a lot of reviews regarding the ability to switch the storage shelves from left to right. The vertical panels are the trick here. They both have recessed holes for the screws to enter with smaller holes on the other side. On the flat monitor stand shelf there is only one side with connection holes in it. So if you are going to change the configuration, start by putting the taller shelves together, then screw the monitor stand on to it through the side of your preference left or right. I was a little surprised that the instructions don't make it clear how to do this but once you know what you are looking for you will have it together in under fifteen minutes even when people are stopping by asking questions.
I was a little worried when it arrived because it was a flat box (which I was expecting) that made clinking noises when I picked it up. It turned out that the noise was the screws and tool to put the riser together.
It's a lovely piece! The bamboo is beautiful and the recessed areas are very handy. The warmth of the bamboo really compliments my wood desk and helps soften the industrial feeling of my computer and peripherals.
My son (12 years old) had it put together very quickly with no trouble.
I love that they include a tool for putting it together.
It looks great on my desk, and my husband doesn't think it's ugly.
The unit requires two bits of assembly - securing the legs/base via 6 long Phillips head screws. Screws and tightening tool are included.
The main reason for knocking a star off is because of the build quality / screw holes on the legs. A couple of the holes were drilled crooked and required a little more work to get the screw through and attached. Some of the holes were easy, some were more difficult. Once put together though, the unit is beautiful and is supposed to be able to handle 60lbs.
The look is great - really like it a lot!