SONGMICS Portable Clothes Closet, Non-Woven Fabric Wardrobe with 2 Hanging Rods, 9 Storage Shelves, Storage Organizer, Beige URYG12M
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||59 x 17.7 x 68.9 inches|
|Item Weight||11.2 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Non-woven Fabric, Metal Tube, Plastic Connector
- EVERYTHING HAS ITS PLACE: 2 hanging rods for daily outfits, 9 storage shelves for bags, hats, underwear, and socks—this non-woven fabric wardrobe offers a spacious home for all
- STRENGTH ISN’T LOST: Crafted with thick metal tubes and strengthened plastic connectors, this storage organizer will offer firm support for your beautiful clothes from season to season
- AWAY FROM DUST: Your favorite new garment needs better protection. The fabric cover, equipped with a zipper and hook-and-loop fasteners, was handpicked to store your clothes properly. This clothes rack has you covered!
- WORRY-FREE ASSEMBLY: No need to be a DIY expert, and no tools are required. Just follow the illustrated, detailed instructions and numbered parts, and you’ll get your new closet ready to display your beautiful clothes before you know it
- WHAT YOU GET: A non-woven wardrobe with hanging bars and practical shelves that gives you plenty of storage to solve the chaos, and a useful, refreshing addition to your bedroom or walk-in closet
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
No More Wrinkled Shirts And Dresses: This fully organized wardrobe will save you from the madness of finding the right outfit from piles of clothes in the morning rush. It’s equipped with a hanging rail to display your shirts nicely and neatly for the next day’s work, making you feel refreshed early in the morning.
What If the Fabric Shelf and Cover Get Dirty? No worries! The non-woven fabric is really easy to clean and water-resistant, so a damp cloth is enough to wipe it up.
- Color: Beige
- Material: Non-Woven Fabric, Metal Tube, Plastic Connector
- Product Size: 59”L x 17.7”W x 68.9”H (150 x 45 x 175 cm)
- Product Weight: 12.8 lb (5.8 kg)
- Max. Load Capacity per Storage Shelf: 11 lb (5 kg)
- Max. Load Capacity per Hanging Rail: 55 lb (25 kg)
- 1 x Fabric Wardrobe
- 1 x Instructions
- Do not expose this product to strong sunlight or it will significantly shorten its service life. Store it in a dry, cool place.
- All load capacities mentioned are in static condition.
|Material||Non-Woven Fabric, Metal Tube||Non-Woven Fabric, Metal Tube||Non-Woven Fabric, Metal Tube||Non-Woven Fabric, Metal Tube||Non-Woven Fabric, Metal Tube|
|Dimension||34.6"L X 17.7"W X 66.1"H||55.1 x 16.9 x 68.5 Inches||51.2"L X 17.7"W X 65.8"H||66.7"L X 17.3"W X 66.3"H/71.5"H||44.1”L x 16.9”W x 65”H|
|Overall Load Capacity||83.8 lb||176 lb||110 lb||145 lb||176 lb|
Compare with similar items
YOUUD Wardrobe Storage Closet Clothes Portable Wardrobe Storage Closet Portable Closet Organizer Portable Closets Wardrobe Closet Organizer Shelf Wardrobe Clothes Organizer Standing Closet Gray
Amazon Basics Expandable Metal Hanging Storage Organizer Rack Wardrobe with Shelves, 14"-63" x 58"-72", Black
Closet Wardrobe, Clothes Storage Organizer with Hanging Rod & Cube Storages, DIY Closet Organizers for Living Room Bedroom (Gray)
|Sold By||Our beautiful home||YOUUD OUTLET||Amazon.com||yunzhuodianzi|
|Item Dimensions||59 x 17.7 x 68.9 inches||50 x 17.7 x 66 inches||58 x 14 x 72 inches||—|
|Material||Non-Woven Fabric, Metal Tube, Plastic Connector||Fabric||Metal, Plastic||Polypropylene, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amazon Customer on February 12, 2017
After writing the initial review below, the seller contacted me to offer an undisclosed refund amount, or to send me a different model that addressed some of my complaints. More impressively, they also asked if I could send photos of the issues I had, and forwarded it to the production team to find ways to make improvements in the product. It's rare to see a company reach out to make sure a customer is satisfied post-purchase, and more rare to see them ask for specific ways they can improve their product. So I've revised my rating to 5 stars because even if you're not happy with a facet of the product, at the end of the day, the seller goes the extra step to make sure you're happy with your purchase.
I purchased 2 Amanda home closets recently, and decided to purchase this one for the larger size. I'll highlight some key differences between the 2. Generally speaking, the construction of this unit is of much higher quality than the Amanda home unit. The hanging rods are bent straight and slot on to the rods properly. The rod connectors seem to be better quality.
Unfortunately, the actual design is less thought out. The side of the cover doesn't have shoe holder pockets. The bottom of the outside cover is attached via sewn on straps, leaving the bottom of the closet open, minus the bottom shelves. Compared to the Amanda home one, which the cover slots through the rods and wraps all the way around and has a sealed bottom. The design allows the cover to stay properly in place without straps. Also, the hanging rod does not come down low enough to allow easy hanging/removing without the hanger hitting the top shelves. There's also no legs on the bottom aside from the longer bottom connectors. So the closet only sits a couple of inches off the ground, making underside storage nonexistent.
While I do appreciate the quality of the construction, it seems like it was designed on paper and put into production without testing and going over how the design could be improved. I would recommend this if you're looking for long term storage in finished room. I'd look elsewhere if you plan on placing it in a basement (due to the low ground height and open bottom, easily allowing moths/moisture in), or if plan on using is often or daily (the low clearance between the hanging rod and shelf will get annoying, and the straps might eventually break).
For the price, this is a great product and I'm still shocked at exactly how much clothes it can hold. The rods are plastic and even though it's pretty sturdy for suits and and regular clothes, I probably wouldn't hang too many heavy, winter coats or it might snap like a twig in the middle of the night on you. Also, bonus points for the fact that it zips up in the front in several locations. I don't really need this function but it's cool nonetheless.