SONGMICS Stackable Jewelry Box Jewelry Trays Storage Organizer Brown UJBC124C
|Price:||$25.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BRILLIANT COLOR MATCH: Brown faux leather with rose red, blue, green and orange velvet lining
- 4 JEWELRY TRAYS: 36 compartments in total, provide spacious room for your jewelry and small stuff
- REMOVABLE & PRACTICAL: Each tray can be used to store your jewelry independently, convenient in use
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: The jewelry box organizes your bracelets, necklaces, rings, watches, cufflinks and badges in good order
- PRODUCT SIZE:9 7/8"L x 7 1/8"W x 7 7/8"H (25 x 18 x 20cm)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The SONGMICS jewelry box is of excellent layout, attractive appearance, simple structure and fine workmanship. It features in 4 removable layers. They come in different colors and can be used separately.
It's a great choice for storing your rings, earrings, ear studs, necklaces and bracelets etc. It's also a wonderful gift idea.
- Surface Material: Faux Leather
- Frame Material: Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF)
- Interior material: Velvet
- Product Size: 9 7/8"L x 7 1/8"W x 7 7/8"H (25 x 18 x 20cm)
- Height of the Upper 3 Tiers: 1 3/4" (4.5cm)
- Height of the 4th Tier: 2 1/2” (6.5cm)
- Interior Color: 1st Tier is Rose Red, 2nd Tier is Blue, 3rd Tier is Green and the 4th Tier is Orange
- Net Weight: 4.4lb (2kg)
- 1 x Jewelry Box
Top customer reviews
I wish only:
1) it had more spaces to place necklaces along with matching earrings.
2) I could buy separate trays and buy only what the one I need
Two things I don't like. First, the colors of the lining are too bright. The green in particularly is much too neon. So jewelry doesn't really look good next to it. Also, the boxes don't really nest within each other, they just sit on top of each other.
Still, for the price, I'm pleased!