- Save 17% on 2 in 1 Action Camera Accessories Kit when you purchase 1 or more Action Camera offered by SOOCOO. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 17% on 1350mAH Rechargeable Battery when you purchase 1 or more Sports Camera offered by SOOCOO. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $10.00 on Sports Camera Kit when you purchase 1 or more Sports Camera offered by SOOCOO. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $5.00 on Sports Camera Accessories Kit when you purchase 1 or more Sports Camera offered by SOOCOO. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sports Camera, SOOCOO C30 4K Action Camera 20MP 2...." and save 62% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Sports Camera, SOOCOO C30 4K Action Camera 20MP 2.0 Inch Waterproof Diving Camera with 2x1350mAh Batteries and 18 Accessories Kit Included - Black + Wifi (Micro SD Card Not Included)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【ULTRA SLIM HD VIDEO and PICTURE CAPABILITY】Provides 4K/24FPS, 2K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS, 1080P/30FPS and 720P/120FPS Video Resolution. 20MP Image Resolution & 170 Super Wide Angle Lens Delivers Skip-Free HD Video and Accurately Capture Every Epic View And Exciting Moment for You. Suggest to use certified Class 10 or above Branded Micro SD card with the storage at least 8GB and at most 128GB and format it in action camera only before use.
- 【LONGER BATTERY LIFE】: 2x1350mAh rechargeable batteries, double recording time and double enjoyment. Each 1350mAh battery can record about 90mins at 1080P@30FPS when the battery is fully charged(Note: Not Turn WIFI and Gyroscope function. Recording time depends on the function and resolution you selected). You will no more worry about the recording time for this action camera. Built-in 30 Sec/1/3 Min Screensaver To Save the Power.
- 【WIFI & APP Control】: Edit & share your action in minutes. Just download App(ZSANYCAM) on your phone or tablet and connect with this Action Camera. Then conveniently operate or review your images or videos via your Android or iOS device! WiFi signal ranges up to 15 meters(49 Feet). Please update the newest firmware on website(http://soocoo.cc/DL/SOOCOO-C30-Firmware/).
- 【DURABLE + WATERPROOF TO 98' (30M)】: Designed to withstand extreme environments and conditions. Wearable + Mountable: Enables immersive self-capture during your favorite activities. Ideal for water sports like swimming, drifting, surfing etc. Come along with tons of free accessories, you can transform it to fit various indoor and outdoor extreme activities
- 【MULTI FUNCTIONAL ACTION CAMERA】- Multi functional action camera enables you to play functions such as Loop recording, Gyroscope, WDR, Time-lapse, Motion detection, Slow Motion, Diving mode, Night Scene, Self Timer, Burst, Anti-shaking, car mode also zoom 5 times and HDMI output etc
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Display Weight||0.14 pounds|
|Item Weight||1.4 pounds|
|Package Height||3.2 x 4.4 x 7.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.4 pounds|
SOOCOO C30 Action Camera
it's more than a camera.
We hope it to be a portal that passes on happiness.
We want nothing more than to share the excitement with you.
TWO 1350mAH batteries Included,one is in camera, the other is in package.
No charger in package, generally the battery can be charged in camera with your own USB wall charger 5V/1A output. If you need extra battery charger or batteries, please go to ASIN:B01N2AWU5H.
Back Screen: 2 inch TFT LCD
Photos Format: JPEG
Video Format: MP4, H.264
Photos Resolution: VGA (6408x480), 3M (2048x15360), 5M (2592x1944), 8M (3264x2448), 10M (3648x2736), 12M (4032x3024), 16M(4608x3456), 20M(5120x3840)
Video Resolution: 4K(2880*2160)/24fps, 2K(2560*1440)/30fps, 1080P (1920x1080)/ 60fps, 1080P (1920x1080)/ 30fps, 720P (1280x720)/120fps, 720P (1280x720)/60fps, 720P (1280x720)/30fps
98 feet underwater (with waterproof case)
Lens Angle: 170 Degrees
WIFI Remote Transmission Range: 49ft/15M in open air
Battery Type: 1350mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Battery Working Time: general 120 minutes in 1080P/30fps when battery is fully charged (When Charging Indicator light turns into blue from red, battery is full charged)
Charging Time: About 3 Hours
USB Interfaces: USB 2.0
AC Adaptor Spec: DC 5V /1A
Memory Type: Support Branded Micro SD Card, Up to 128GB(Note:Please format it in action camera only before use)
Exposure: -2.0, -1.7, -1.3, -1.0, -0.7, -0.3, 0, +0.3, +0.7, +1.0, +1.3, +1.7, +2.0
Time Lapse: Off, 0.1s, 0.2s, 0.5s, 1s, 5s
Loop recording: off, 3min, 5min, 10min
Night Scene: Yes
Slow Motion: Support
Self Timer: Single, 2S Timer, 5S Timer, 10s Timer
White balance: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent
Ports: Micro USB,Micro SD card slot,Micro HDMI
1. The 1350mAh battery can be used about 90mins at 1080P@30FPS when battery is fully charged(Notes: 1. Not Turn WIFI and Gyroscope function; 2. When charging indicator light turns into blue from red, the battery is full charged)
2. Please use certified Class 10 or above Branded Micro SD card with the storage at least 8GB and at most 128GB and format micro sd card in action camera only before use (Press Power/Mode button three times to enter into setup menu after turning on action camera: Then select Format option in setup menu by pressing Up/Down side buttion!)
3. If The action camera start video recording and stop automatically. The possible causes are: The Motion Detection function is activated; If The action camera suddenly switches off. The possible causes are: The Auto Power Off function is activated.
4. Please go to website to update the newest firmware if action camera freezes up becasue of error operation (http://soocoo.cc/DL/SOOCOO-C30-Firmware). There is complete steps in download file.
Enjoy bicycle riding? Mount the SOOCOO C30 action camera 4K on your bike with the handle bar/pole accessory to capture the exciting ride.
Love watersports? Use SOOCOO C30 action camera waterproof with the waterproof housing to record the beautiful scenes underwater and incredible moments when you are on the water!
SOOCOO C30 waterproof video camera takes professional quality video while skiing. Simply mount it on the body or hand. Enjoy shooting and sharing happiness instantly with your family and friends.
With mounts and bandages, you can wear SOOCOO action camera and capture stunning video in a whole new way while paragliding.
Waterproof up to 30 meters
The included waterproof case endures up to 30 meters depth of water. Install your SOOCOO action camera into the waterproof case, then mount it or hold it in your hand, and have a great time with your watersports such as diving, swimming, drifting, surfing, snorkeling, etc. No worries about the camera.
Multi Function - enable you shoot clear photos and videos
Gyroscope - Gyroscope is an video enhancement technique using electronic processing. Gyroscope minimizes blurring and compensates for device shake when taking videos.
Built-in Gyroscope detects position and motion changes. When the camera tilts, moves, shakes or experiences impact, the sensors uses image cross-border compensation algorithm to compensate the change and produce stable videos.
The SOOCOO C30 allows you to take professional quality video from anywhere you wish. Simply mount it on your helmet, handlebars or use the included frame and tripod to quickly shoot and share videos and pictures with your friends.
Car Mode - used as dash cam when you turn on the car mode, which enables you record in real time when driving.
Access - This waterproof action camera with Multiple Mounting Accessories in the package.
Ideal for water sports like swimming, drifting, water-skiing, surfing, diving, snorkeling, cycling, motorcycling, running, etc.
Top customer reviews
So, now to the review. A simple pro/con list should suffice as most of you are likely to know the existing features. I just want to highlight the standouts here.
* NTK96660 chip which allows for excellent overall performance
* Sony IMX 078 image sensor for superb colors and top of the line resolution modes for an action cam at this price point
* 4K @ 24fps - yeah, good luck finding this speed and res on ANY action cam at ANY price - do yourself a favor and purchase a Class 10, UHS-1 or better high speed MicroSDHC. You will need the write speed for proper 1080p or higher recording.
* 20M image stills - that's better than nearly any action cam on the market right now
* 2 inch live image LCD screen (not touch screen, but very good resolution)
* Crazy excellent gyro stabilization mode
* Diving Mode - uses some sort of red light enhancement - I don't dive and haven't tested this but I've heard from others that this is a good thing
* Audible alerts (can be useful for some - I turn them off in the menu)
* Very easy to understand in-camera menu
* Nice lens - not sure of manufacturer, but very nice quality
* Wifi - You can connect using a ton of different free recording apps. I believe you can search Soocoo in the app stores as a start. I couldn't test mine as I think I have competing wifi signals from nearby devices that prevent me from getting a good connection. It happens on both of my devices.
* Camera comes with 2 budget Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) batteries that hold a dismal charge - they deplete rapidly and take a while to recharge in-camera since there is no external charger supplied
* There are no aftermarket lithium-polymer (Li-Po) batteries that I can find which is the very first upgrade I recommend for these devices. Li-Po
batteries provide a substantial increase in filming time. I was disappointed to see that these did not have the Hero 3 battery size like my previous device did. This device takes the SJ cam battery size (SJ4000/SJ5000/SJ6000). If you know of a better battery of this size, please let me know in the comments.
* Waterproof case is very hard to open. It's a struggle every time to remember how. However, it does prevent accidental opening of the case while under water, so this can be both a con AND a pro depending on your point of view.
* Adapters and mounts, though convenient and very configurable, don't often tighten down very well. Look for better quality clamps elsewhere or use duct tape. You rarely ever go wrong with duct tape. Or bacon.
* Battery door bulges out a bit when closed. This is due to the foam used to help keep the battery tightly locked in place. I worry the battery cover may break after repetitive usage. Good luck finding a replacement so be cautious.
Bottom line: This camera has it where it counts. In my opinion, the pros far outweigh the cons (though the battery issue irks the crap out of me). With an action cam, you want great video, great color, and great image stabilization. The Soocoo 4K delivers on all three counts.
Disclaimer: I have received this product with a discount in return for an honest review. An honest review is what I always give whether positive, neutral or negative. Please, if you like my review and found it helpful, CLICK 'YES'. I welcome all comments too!
- Night Scenes: The night scenes were okay, but honestly it is near impossible to capture much at night unless it is no more than five feet away from you. Even in night-time mode, the quality of video/picture was dismal at best. When recording or taking pictures make sure you have decent lighting for this camera.
- Time Lapse: The time lapse on this camera is decent; however, I was upset that you can't shoot in 4k(UHDp24) while in time lapse mode. Instead, I had to go one resolution down (QHDp30). This isn't too bad really, just something they don't tell you before you buy the camera.
- Battery Life: If you are looking for something that will last you all day this is NOT the camera for you. Each battery, under CONSTANT use for me, only lasted about 35-49min. The charge time took about an hour to charge TWO batteries. Now it must be said, that for the periodic user this could last maybe half a day. I ended up buying two additional batteries from a third party and with a total of FOUR batteries have been able to use the camera for a full day under periodic use.
- Accessories: Last but not least, are accessories. The accessories that came with the camera were extremely basic and only provided a select amount of options for using the camera. I had to buy an accessory kit in addition to this in order to really get the most use out of the camera.
- Gyroscope/Scuba diving mode: The gyroscope/stabilization/anti-shanking is amazing for this camera and price point. I went mountain biking, sky-diving, and low-depth scuba diving with this and it handled it like a charm. Seriously, I moved around and shook this camera all over the place and it performed wonderfully, barely any lag at all. Also, the Scuba diving mode made the video and pictures surprisingly clearer than I expected.
- Megapixel/Sensor: Both of these specs are pretty high quality for a sub-100$ camera, easily comparable to a GoPro.
- Price: This is insanely cheap and affordable if you are an easy going person who just wants to record vacations or other important action events.
- Attachments and Replacements: Going back to the accessories, it is cheap to buy cool gadgets for this camera because it is generic. Also if you break anything (obviously not the camera itself) it is cheap to replace, such as the housing cracking or your favorite camera mount busting.
All in all, I would say this camera is worth purchasing if you are a beginner/common man looking for a decent ACTION camera. Also, I would say to make this really worth your while, you NEED to get a few extra batteries and an accessories kit because by itself there is not much it can do.
***I did NOT get paid, reimbursed, nor accept any benefit to write this review. I am just a honest guy trying to give my two cents so people understand what they are purchasing. Hope you enjoyed!
8/29 Update: Support suggested I use the internal formatting option on the camera (press Power 3 times and choose format). This ended up working today. Their user guide just says "Please format your card in a computer before inserting it into micro card slot", which wasn't very helpful. For now, 4 stars...thanks for the assistance support team.