|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.95 - $111.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Slipper featuring cross-stitch detail
- warm wool and acrylic lining
- and traction outsole
- Removable molded EVA comfort footbed
- Faux Fur
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FEATURES of the Sorel Women's Nakiska Slipper Upper: Suede leather upper. Wool/acrylic blend lining Footbed: Removable molded EVA footbed covered with wool/acrylic blend Outsole: Rubber outsole
Sheer warmth and comfort will make Sorel's Nakiska slipper your new best friend. A suede upper and wool-acrylic blend lining combine to cuddle and coddle your hardworking feet, while its removable EVA footbed will cushion your every step. A natural rubber outsole offers indoor/outdoor traction--perfect for fetching the paper or padding around the house.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.29 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001AO0IWA
- Item model number: NL1474
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like that I can step into them, without bending over to put them on.
I normally wear a size 9 1/2 and bought size 10. I have been wearing them for around a week. I have mostly hardwood floors and some tile and have noticed going barefoot makes the soles of my feet ache. These provide a nice cushion. The shoe lining is warm but I haven't noticed my feet feeling too hot.
They are meeting my needs and so far I am happy with them.