Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Acoutsic Christmas STEM Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 10, 2014
I purchased these on Amazon nearly 3 years ago. I wear them daily and for hours at a time. They have been indoors and outdoors for the occasional trip to the curb or garbage can. These slippers are absolutely showing signs of wear but they are still very functional. The soul is in great shape and there are no holes. Yes, the furry lining is matted down, even bare in some places, and there is a stray thread here or there. Did I mention my slippers are THREE YEARS OLD????

These are simply the best slippers I have ever owned and I want to buy another pair. Unfortunately for me, I bought these at $40 and now they are nearly 2x the cost! That should tell you how IN DEMAND these slippers are. On the fence? Hop the eff down and click buy. Your feet well thank you. And feel free to gift me a new pair. MY feet will thank you =D
review image
11 comment| 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 8, 2017
These would be good slippers, but they do not breathe at all, and that makes them very uncomfortable. If I wear them without socks, my feet get wet in 10 minutes. With socks it takes a little longer, maybe 20 minutes. Once my feet get wet, they start feeling cold too. I plan to get real lambskin insoles to see if that helps.
Other than faux fur and the sweatiness issue, they seem well made. Sizing runs small. I wear size 11 shoes, but ordered size 12 of these and they feel slightly too big but I like them that way. 11 would have been too small.
on February 22, 2016
Inner lining has a very limited "shelf life." That being said, they are extremely comfortable and keep your feet very warm. The durability on slippers tend to be short, but these seemed to be shorter than most. The sole remained intact, as you will see it's made from good rubber. Instead of the sole wearing out, you'll wear out the inner lining within a month of moderate daily use.
on December 8, 2017
I just got these beauties and I slipped my feet in them and I believe I am in love. They feel amazing. I got a half size larger. They look good . Very pleased w this purchase
on November 15, 2017
Warm and Durable. What more could you want in a pair of slippers? Fits as expected without socks. A little snug with socks.
on November 21, 2016
A little tight, but not enough to bother. Going up one size would probably be okay. My previous pair of these was one size larger than what I usually wear, but they fit fine and I got 3 or years' use out of them. Good, non-slip sole, warm and comfortable. Great cabin slippers.
on September 4, 2014
I ordered size ten for my size nine foot after reading these reviews, and I am glad I did! They fit perfectly. One size smaller would be tight and have to have been returned. As it is, these are very well made with what appears to be quality stitching and fine materials. You can feel the warmth immediately when you slip one on. I noted immediately after a couple of steps in these guys there is no raised heel or arch support of any kind, so you are walking somewhat flatfooted. I slipped a running shoe insert inside and noticed the smile that appeared on my face! Perfect! Order one size larger than you normally would and you will like these. Highly recommended. I ordered a second pair after four years I wore out the rubber soles on the first pair. Love these slippers!
on February 8, 2015
These slippers were a gift for a friend he told me his feet were always cold, l have a pair of Sorel's my feet are always nice and warm so l gave him a pair for his birthday he loves them as you can tell from his review. Peter C.
on November 11, 2014
First off the size is spot on.

Second. They allow you more then just roaming around the house. The sole actually likes to grip. Snow, no chance! Slipping is a thing of the past.

Third, lets talk about comfort. When you put your foot in, you realize its not the normal thin padded slippers. Makes me think twice about putting on my steel toes. For those with comfort on the mind.

Fourth. Sorel slippers keeps your little friends warm. Socks, no socks.. who cares?.. They will be nice and toasty.

For those looking for a quality slipper, look no further.
If your tired of the old wear out in 2 months Christmas slipper, look no further.
If you just want good slippers.. Well you get the idea!
on October 27, 2017
This is the 3rd pair of Sorel slippers I have bought my husband and he loves them. They keep his feet warm and give his feet support.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.