Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 286 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 299 reviews
on February 10, 2017
These are the most comfortable slippers I have ever owned, quite a change from my last 2 pairs of "famous namebrand" leather mocs (that proved very durable at 5 years each, but don't match the comfort of these). They fit snuggly, but not tight, with heavier winter thermal socks, and I suspect they'll fit a bit looser when I switch to lighter socks as the seasons get warmer. The lining of these is not overly fluffy; I estimate the loft to be thin-ish around 1/8-inch, so feet don't get overly toasty. The soles of these are grippy and seem durable, wetproof enough to handle going outside to fetch the mail or chase a dog off your lawn. The uppers are suede, so getting them wet would probably not be recommended. And, they're goodlooking to boot. Yes, they are on the expensive side for slippers, but they're worth the investment.
on June 30, 2016
I have had these for roughly two years. My dog chewed on the one heal but they still are standing the test of time. The bottoms aren't really worn out to bad, the only worn out issue is the insides. Like all fuzzy things after about 2 months it was dirty worn out and just flat. I wear these all winter tho around the house and even in the snow sometimes. I love'em!
on February 14, 2014
Have had these about a week now and they have been great. I wanted something that was comfortable but also had a little tougher sole and these have been absolutely perfect. Everything I read said to get a size smaller than normal as they ran big. I only went down a half a size from my normal shoe size and they fit perfectly. I wear them both with and without socks and never have any issues of slipping or being too snug with socks. They seem well constructed and very durable. Have worn them in snow as well and they held up nicely for short trips outside. Highly recommend if you are looking for a durable, comfortable slipper.
on November 21, 2016
Perfect fit! These are the best slippers ever. They're very comfortable and have the sole of a boot. That's going to make these things last forever! I had been getting the Falcon ridge slippers, but every year I had to buy a new pair because the soles would be all torn up. These will not have that problem! Thanks Sorel! 5 Stars.
on March 17, 2017
Really nice shoes, they are warm but not so warm to prevent me from wearing them all the time winter or not. I normally wear an 11 or 11.5 and I ordered an 11. These are plenty big enough that I might have even went with a 10.5 but I am satisfied with the fit like it is because I can wear sox with them too and they will not feel too tight. Overall I like the look, the way the sole is designed and they are really comfortable. For the price they can't be beat.
on February 20, 2017
These slippers are good...I've had them for a little over 2 months now in a Midwest winter and my feet stay nice and toasty (almost too toasty) The look and quality are exceptional. The size was a little off. I'm a between size so I went small as most of the reviews suggested and they are still a bit too large. At first the backs would slide up my heel when I walked, which drove me nuts, but eventually they broke in and fit much better. They are still a bit large but don't move around when walking. If I could do it again, I'd go a full size smaller. Overall, I'm happy with the product.
on May 15, 2017
these are fantastic slippers, with the hard sole and soft insides just what the doctor ordered. my one thought though is that the fluffy insides will not be fluffy for long :( I am guessing that they will last a year at most before the softness is compact and hard. i will try washing and drying to see if the softnes lasts longer and will update in 6 months
on April 1, 2017
I bought these as beaters for the winter. They are of good enough quality that I will probably get through spring with them as well. Good tread, have only lost my footing in bad conditions. Definitely warm. I've accidentally worn them out of the house several times.
on July 21, 2016
This is the second pair of these moc's I have ordered within a week. I failed to read the instructions posted by Amazon when ordering the first pair. They state that you should order one size down to have a correct fit with these moc's. I didn't, my bad. However....I returned them the next day to be exchanged for a pair one size smaller as suggested. Amazon was quick to respond with the new order, as usual. Still have a problem. The right foot moc fit's much better than the left foot moc. There is some kind of sizing problem with these moc's I believe. I'm going to keep these and try to make them work however would suggest to be aware of a possible sizing problem overall.
on March 19, 2017
It was for my husband's Christmas present. He loves it. He had a similar one before this, and he had to let it go after 3 years of wearing it. He mentioned how well made, and comfortable it is!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.