Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on November 21, 2016
Perfect fit! These are the best slippers ever. They're very comfortable and have the sole of a boot. That's going to make these things last forever! I had been getting the Falcon ridge slippers, but every year I had to buy a new pair because the soles would be all torn up. These will not have that problem! Thanks Sorel! 5 Stars.
4 people found this helpful
on March 17, 2017
Really nice shoes, they are warm but not so warm to prevent me from wearing them all the time winter or not. I normally wear an 11 or 11.5 and I ordered an 11. These are plenty big enough that I might have even went with a 10.5 but I am satisfied with the fit like it is because I can wear sox with them too and they will not feel too tight. Overall I like the look, the way the sole is designed and they are really comfortable. For the price they can't be beat.
on April 1, 2017
I was really looking forward to getting a pair of these slippers. The floors in our apartment get quite cold in the winter, and I'm also walking down the hall to do the laundry, etc. So the durable sole seemed like a good option, etc. I tried them on, and found what some other reviewers had commented on to be very much true. There is a bit of glue holding the seam together right where your heel hits the back of the slipper - your achilles essentially. I thought maybe it'd soften up. So I tested them on a few occasions, and each time, I couldn't wear them for more than 3 or 4 minutes. As much as I wanted to 'break them in,' it just didn't make sense - particularly given that they're NOT cheap slippers. If this doesn't bother your heal or tendon, they'd probably be great. But in the end, I returned them, and bought a far more comfortable pair from another seller for a fraction of the price.
on February 14, 2014
Have had these about a week now and they have been great. I wanted something that was comfortable but also had a little tougher sole and these have been absolutely perfect. Everything I read said to get a size smaller than normal as they ran big. I only went down a half a size from my normal shoe size and they fit perfectly. I wear them both with and without socks and never have any issues of slipping or being too snug with socks. They seem well constructed and very durable. Have worn them in snow as well and they held up nicely for short trips outside. Highly recommend if you are looking for a durable, comfortable slipper.
6 people found this helpful
on January 6, 2018
This is my husbands second pair of these. He absolutely loves them. They do run a bit large. He normally wears a 10.5 and in these he wears a 9.5. They are really well made slippers and worth the money that they cost. His last pair lasted about two years I believe. Maybe three??? He wears them whenever he is in the house, so that is a lot of wear!
on December 8, 2017
I normally where a Size 13D-Med but I ordered a 12 based on some previous feedback comments which was correct.
These were a nice comfortable snug fit even with some regular socks. The soles are definitely more durable for outdoor use.
I prefer the sleeker look of these compared to the Uggs Ascot.
on November 30, 2015
I've only had these for a day but I really like them so far. Took me a few tries to find slippers I liked. These are really good looking and comfortable, like a really light weight shoe. They have a nice thick EVA foam insole and a fairly substantial outsole. They're not overly furry on the inside like some slippers but so far I'm finding them quite comfortable. As long as they hold up to wear, I'll be happy.
on December 22, 2016
Through trial and error after three orders and two returns I found my right size a full size smaller than I normally wear. These are very comfortable and warm without being too warm and making my feet sweat like a former pair of Uggs (I do wear with socks). The sole is perfect for outside use and even longer walks with the dogs even after a rain.
on February 13, 2015
They fit very well, I normally wear a 10 and bought a 9.5M US because of lack of 10 being available. They ended up fitting very comfortably with socks. I wore these to Chicago in Winter, good warm comfortable walking shoes. Did not walked in deep snow, but they were awesome as far as warm and comfort.

The only warning I have is the tag label is right in the middle of the show, so you need to wear socks, otherwise it's kinda uncomfortable with the branding tag sticking up right at your heel. But other than that, seem to be high quality shoes, fit well.
on January 28, 2018
They do stretch a little after wearing them about a month. I would suggest maybe getting them a half size smaller unless you like them roomy.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.