Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 30, 2016
I have had these for roughly two years. My dog chewed on the one heal but they still are standing the test of time. The bottoms aren't really worn out to bad, the only worn out issue is the insides. Like all fuzzy things after about 2 months it was dirty worn out and just flat. I wear these all winter tho around the house and even in the snow sometimes. I love'em!
on March 17, 2017
Really nice shoes, they are warm but not so warm to prevent me from wearing them all the time winter or not. I normally wear an 11 or 11.5 and I ordered an 11. These are plenty big enough that I might have even went with a 10.5 but I am satisfied with the fit like it is because I can wear sox with them too and they will not feel too tight. Overall I like the look, the way the sole is designed and they are really comfortable. For the price they can't be beat.
on February 20, 2017
These slippers are good...I've had them for a little over 2 months now in a Midwest winter and my feet stay nice and toasty (almost too toasty) The look and quality are exceptional. The size was a little off. I'm a between size so I went small as most of the reviews suggested and they are still a bit too large. At first the backs would slide up my heel when I walked, which drove me nuts, but eventually they broke in and fit much better. They are still a bit large but don't move around when walking. If I could do it again, I'd go a full size smaller. Overall, I'm happy with the product.
on May 15, 2017
these are fantastic slippers, with the hard sole and soft insides just what the doctor ordered. my one thought though is that the fluffy insides will not be fluffy for long :( I am guessing that they will last a year at most before the softness is compact and hard. i will try washing and drying to see if the softnes lasts longer and will update in 6 months
on November 30, 2015
I've only had these for a day but I really like them so far. Took me a few tries to find slippers I liked. These are really good looking and comfortable, like a really light weight shoe. They have a nice thick EVA foam insole and a fairly substantial outsole. They're not overly furry on the inside like some slippers but so far I'm finding them quite comfortable. As long as they hold up to wear, I'll be happy.
on April 1, 2017
I bought these as beaters for the winter. They are of good enough quality that I will probably get through spring with them as well. Good tread, have only lost my footing in bad conditions. Definitely warm. I've accidentally worn them out of the house several times.
on July 21, 2016
This is the second pair of these moc's I have ordered within a week. I failed to read the instructions posted by Amazon when ordering the first pair. They state that you should order one size down to have a correct fit with these moc's. I didn't, my bad. However....I returned them the next day to be exchanged for a pair one size smaller as suggested. Amazon was quick to respond with the new order, as usual. Still have a problem. The right foot moc fit's much better than the left foot moc. There is some kind of sizing problem with these moc's I believe. I'm going to keep these and try to make them work however would suggest to be aware of a possible sizing problem overall.
on October 5, 2017
They are comfortable and they appear durable. They look as good in person as they appear to in the images. I will say the sole is pretty firm rubber, which I anticipate will add to durability, but it squeaks loudly if you drag your feet across hardwood or tile floor, like playing basketball at a gym.
on March 19, 2017
It was for my husband's Christmas present. He loves it. He had a similar one before this, and he had to let it go after 3 years of wearing it. He mentioned how well made, and comfortable it is!
on March 17, 2017
In the questions section it said if you wear a half size, in my case, 9.5, to to the next size smaller. I purchased the size 9 and just walking around the house trying to break them in, hurt my toes. Maybe it was just my pair, but I would definitely need a size 10. If it is not too late I would return the shoes and order a size 10. No qualms about the shoe other than it doesn't fit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.