|Price:||$69.96 - $159.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Leather and Textile
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.5" from arch
- Upper: Waterproof full-grain leather upper with wool felt collar. Seam-sealed waterproof construction. Microfleece lining.
- Insulation: 100g insulation.
- Footbed: Molded EVA footbed with arch support, microfleece top cover.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Founded in 1962 in Canada, SOREL brings its functionality and heritage of expert craftsmanship to the modern world of fashion, where it is inspiring a new generation of doers, builders, and creators. And though SOREL makes more than just boots, there’s a boot in everything SOREL makes. SOREL combines felt, wool, premium leather, and flawless construction with people who aren’t afraid to get their boots dirty.
Sorel's cold weather footwear is ideal for those participating in active winter sports like snowmobiling or sledding, or for activities where maximum protection is required -- like all-season hunting or fishing, or simply going to work.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B078WLSG46
- Item model number: 1702251
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 21, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Boot looks like a great snow shoe and quality is high which is expected with Sorels.