$42.82 - $259.58
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Textile and Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.5" from arch
- Waterproof nylon upper with seam-sealed waterproof construction. Removable 6mm washable, recycled felt InnerBoot with Sherpa Pileƒ,› snow cuff. 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug midsole.
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole. AÿRated -25Aø fahrenheit / -32Aø Celsius. 7 A« in. shaft height.
- 23.9 oz. total weight. Imported.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Gear up for winter weather in a boot thatƒ_Ts equipped to protect. The Winter Carnival Boots are versatile, waterproof, and up for anything ƒ_" from a stroll through the snow or a day at the slopes.Aÿ
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07CP7W4GX
- Item model number: 1495-214
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 7, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We just had our first big snow in Chicago (7 inches), and these boots are phenomenal! I can wear just regular running socks and my feet are so warm, it doesn't even feel like I'm outside. I even stood in the 7 inches of snow for an extended period of time playing with my greyhound, and never felt the cold through the shoes. They wiped clean and I was able to kick the snow off easily with no tracking in our condo building. The laces are easy to use, even with gloves on (not too short to use with thick gloves), and they dry quickly as well. The fur on top never got wet, and repelled the water well. And I have no signs of scuffing around the boot either. They are perfect!
Today in Chicago we had a windchill of -11. I did wear two pairs of socks and only after an hour of walking downtown did my toes start to feel cold. However, I outlasted my friends! Best boots and still 100% satisfied.
1. I bought my regular shoe size. No complaints, the fit is good, snug with thicker socks. I keep the laces tied a bit loose so I can slip the boots on & off which make it a bit more practical for everyday use.
2. After my first use, I almost thought I was going to have to return the boots. I wore them out all day and the back cut into my ankles really bad. After a few more tries the boots broke in a bit more and now I really don’t have any issue with it hurting my ankles.
3. They are warm. We have been dealing with some single digit lows with windchills below zero the past week and my feet have been comfortable in just wool socks & the boots. The rubber keeps the snow from getting through which also helps keep them warm.
4. They are big, clunky and heavy but that can be expected. Even so, they are still pretty cute and fashionable. I love the plum color, goes with everything!
Over all I think they are really nice boots. Great for every day use in the snow & cold of winter. Just beware they make take a few uses to break in and might cut into your ankles at first.
Most recent customer reviews
They are excellent for snow or winter