- Designer pair of 6.0mm diameter round White Freshwater cultured pearls. Can be worn on any occasion, whether formal evening event or everyday casual.
- ✦ TOP QUALITY JEWELRY ✦ Handpicked, real pearls with thick and iridescent nacre. Mountings are hypoallergenic for sensitive ears and stamped 14 Karat Gold with rhodium polish lightweight secure push back studded for pierced ears.
- ✦ PERFECT FOR GIFTING ✦ These elegant pearls make the perfect gift for Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas, Hannukah, Birthdays, June Birthstone, Engagement, Brides, Bridesmaids or Graduation for any woman, adults, daughters, granddaughters, girlfriend, wife, fiancee or that special lady.
- ✦ MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ✦ To ensure your complete and total satisfaction, we offer a 60 day money back guarantee.
- ✦ A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST ✦ The Pearl Source is proud to be a member of the Jewelers of America (JA), a leading organization of the most trustworthy, professional, and ethical jewelers nationwide.
ASURION Lifetime Jewelry Protection Plan ($0 - $49.99)from Asurion, LLC
- Covers damge and loss of stones regardless of size or quality
- Seamless, Secure Service: Every jewelry piece is monitored from the moment it arrives
- Superior Repair Experience: Our expert jewelry craftsmen have repaired and restored millions of pieces of jewelry over 27 years
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.11 x 5.39 x 2.68 inches; 3.99 Ounces
- Item model number : wfstuds-7-3A-AO:67-wg
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : August 9, 2018
- Manufacturer : The Pearl Source
- ASIN : B07GBHDPJJ
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||The Pearl Source|
|Back finding||Post with friction back|
Compare with similar items
JORA 14K Gold Round White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings for Women - AAAA Quality
PAVOI 14K Gold AAA+ Handpicked White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Earrings Studs
White Freshwater Cultured Pearl Necklace for Women in 18 Inch Length with 14K Gold and AAA Quality - THE PEARL SOURCE
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||The Pearl Source||LoveSeven Fine Jewelry||PAVOI Jewelry||The Pearl Source|
|Back Finding||post-with-friction-back||Post with friction back||Push Back||—|
|Metal Type||white-gold||yellow-gold||yellow gold||white-gold|
|Pearl Lustre||high-luster||High Lustre||high-luster||high-luster|
|Pearl Surface Blemishes||clean||Clean||clean||clean|
|Pearl Uniformity||very-good||Very Good||very-good||very-good|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Alright some tips for beginners. More then likely you are not a pearl expert if you are buying pearls on amazon, I did research for a few months and first purchase was actually a mess I had no idea what I was doing. So read on ...
** GUIDE TO NEW PEARL PURCHASER ** VERY HELPFUL **
Here is the short story skip below if you want the quick highlights... took a lot of time to simply months of research as SIMPLE and EASY TO READ AS POSSIBLE. Originally first pearls I bought didn't come with any kind of certification. I was thinking how the heck am I going to know if these are real or not!?
* VERIFY AUTHENTICITY TAKES 2 SECONDS *
So some very quick and basic tips to checking if the pearls are real or fake in two simple steps.
1 - Rub them together it should feel like a grinding gritty feeling like rubbing sand paper together if they are real pearls.
2 - Rub them against your teeth or bite them softly if they feel like glass on the surface of your teeth, then they are indeed fake.
3 - Still have doubts? take it to a pearl expert NOT A COMMON JEWELER, most times they wont know for sure because of how many different ways a pearl can be cultivated.
* TYPES OF PEARLS ( 3 Most Popular )
There are 3 main different types of pearls which determine rarity and value.
Rarity Level ( Descending Order 1 being the Rarest )
1. Black South Sea Pearls
2. Japanese Akoya Pearls ( Traditional 100 year old Japanese Pearls ) * BEST GIFTS *
3. Salt Water Pearls ( most common and inexpensive )
Defining Above Pearls
1. South sea pearls are cherished for their incredibly exotic colors and mirror-like luster. Although they are known as " Black Pearls ," These pearls are produced by the Pinctada oyster, which is found exclusively in Tahiti and other French Polynesian islands.
2. Known as the "icon" of cultured pearls, Akoya pearls have graced the necks, ears, fingers, and wrists of women for decades. Most Popular
3. Freshwater pearls are typically found in lakes and rivers in China, and are produced in mollusks called mussels.
**DETERMINING RATING QUALITY **
What Determines quality is something called " Luster " Which is the shine on the outside of the pearls.
Something good to know if they are real pearls they will wear out over time. So Highly suggest wiping with cloth after worn and no perfume or oils on the pearls.
** RATING ** ( BASICALLY THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 10k,14k and 18k GOLD )
A = Cheapest, Lowest quality pearls ( Expect a 3 out of 10 in roundness and symmetry ) ( Any pearl would go on here )
AA = Mid Range Pearls, ( 5 out of 10 in roundness and symmetry) ( Any slightly better pearls would do )
AA + = Lower High End of the scale, Good Symmetry and roundness but not perfect ( 7.5 - 8.5 out of 10 ) (1 out of every 1000 would be selected)
AAA | AAAA = The best quality pearls have been hand selected to be the most round. ( 9.5 out of 10 ) ( Let's say for example 1 out of every 10,000 pearls selected to fit this quality necklace )
Took alot of time to write this, to help out anyone who was in the same position I was.
Thanks for reading hope I was able to help in some way!
Update: The earring post came out of the pearl after only three months of use. However, the company was very gracious and offered to replace earrings. I declined a replacement because I already had that earring fixed, so they refunded a portion of my purchase. Four stars for customer service.
2020 has been very difficult as it has for so many.
Her Son, my husband died this year. 💔😢
She returns to Florida before Christmas so I gave them to her Thanksgiving evening.
She LOVES them!! ♥️♥️😊
I ordered the 9mm size as she wanted a medium size pearl. They were the perfect size!!♥️
The earrings were in a nice black box that was inside a blue cardboard box.
The seam of the cardboard box was slightly torn. However, it did not effect the presentation of the gift.
This seller includes all information, such as registration for the pearls, to how to properly care for them 😊♥️
I highly recommend these pearls and this seller😊