Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "SP Gadgets Remote Pole for GoPro (39 inch)" and save 63% off the $79.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
SP Gadgets Remote Pole for GoPro (39 inch)
|Price:||$41.92 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with HERO, HERO2, HERO3, HERO3+ and HERO4 cameras
- Integrated GoPro WiFi-Remote housing
- Adjustable Wriststrap & Carabiner Included
- Extends up to 39", Lightweight & Portable
- Direct GoPro Camera Attachment 180 Swivel Head
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Browse Node ID||6205493011|
|Item Dimensions||2.2 x 3.94 x 15.47 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.5 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.97 pounds|
|Mfg Warranty Description Parts||Parts|
|Shipping Weight||1.01 pounds|
Simply clip your GoPro Wi-Fi Remote or Smart Remote into the housing and you are ready for one-handed telescopic handle filming. Your GoPro Camera will attach to it without any extra parts. The dual-diameter remote grip keeps the pole firmly in your hand, yet still allowing you to use the remote at the same time. Adjustment range - 349-986mm.
Top customer reviews
Remote trigger is at a really comfortable spot. can easily be used for taking group selfies or reaching up to take a picture.
Remote DOES not work under water. Not the pole's fault, but the wifi reception gets lost under water. I read that if the camera is about 20" away it should work but I only tried fully extended.
Overall Awesome product. 4 stars only because of price. item is made extemely well, though.
* The screw that comes with the device is cheap, it is basically same design as what you would get with Gopro but my screw inside fell out and I could not use it to tighten the camera to the mount. Fortunately I have spare so I just threw away the one that came.
* the nut on the camera mount will pop out, it is not glued or sealed to the pole so you need to be carful, mine dropped out on the boat and it took awhile to find it as the below deck was also dark. I almost blew a dive because of this. I will glue mine down using a cement to insure it doesn't fall out again.
* Concept of mounting the Remote for Gopro was great and this motivated me to buy this device. It is not the fault of the device but he remote doesn't work underwater after about 10' and I do dive down to 100' so I wasn't sure if my remote can even be safe down that deep. I didn't risk it so I am not using this for my diving.
I think the stick would be great for above water usage and the control is easily accessible.
Again this is not the fault of the device so I am not going to penalize the vendor for this, my complaint is mainly the bad mounting hardware and the problem I encountered with the nut fell out on the boat, still i will give this a 4 star and I will recommend this to others who want a nice portable poll.
One thing I'm bummed about is that the remote portion has a plastic cover that encases the remote… I use mine so much (taking the remote out and putting it back in from recharging)….that the plastic part is now CRACKED into two pieces!! I can still secure my remote with the two cracked pieces… but it's just sad. It's not as secure as before. I wish they would sell that part individually so I can replace that one little plastic part!
But I would definitely buy this pole again and again!!