SPAD-1500 Wireless Rechargeable Dehumidifier for Stack-On Long-Gun Safes PLUS Humidity Gauge
|Price:||$37.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NON-TOXIC, SAFE FOR KIDS AND PETS - Perfect for safes and security cabinets to monitor and control moisture level
- PREVENT MOLD AND MOISTURE DAMAGE - Keep your contents safe from damage from mousture
- CORDLESS and RECHARGEABLE - Absorbs excess moisture without batteries, rechargeable
- LONG-LASTING - Pulls moisture from 100 cubic feet and lasts up to 6 weeks without recharging
- HUMIDITY THERMOMETER and BONUS "Gun Safe Care Tips" Included-thermometer with humidity gauge
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This dehumidifier is the perfect addition to your safe, cabinet, closet, or other areas where you need to control humidity. Your purchase includes a BONUS separate temperature and humidity sensor unit. Stack-On's Rechargeable Cordless Dehumidifier is a great mini dehumidifier is perfect for use in safes and security cabinets. It absorbs excess moisture without having to drill holes or run electrical cords through your safe. It doesn’t even require batteries. The moisture gauge on the front of the dehumidifier indicates when it needs to be recharged and can pull excess moisture from 100 cubic feet for 4 – 6 weeks before it needs to be recharged. Recharging is easy, just plug it into a standard electrical outlet overnight and this cordless humidifier is ready to go. To refresh the unit, simply plug into a standard 110 electrical outlet or outlet strip there excess moisture can be released and distributed (for example a utility room, garage, well ventilated bathroom). Leave the unit plugged in overnight (8-10 hours). Includes 13 Tip card to Caring for your Gun Safe.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?