|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$23.99 - $2,896.53|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 54% Nylon/46% Spandex/Elastane
- 85% nylon/15% lycra
- 85% nylon/15% spandex
Guide to Shapewear
Know the difference between a thigh slimmer and a bodysuit? Find out how each style slims, smooths, boosts, and more. Check out The Lingerie Glossary.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This high-rise smoother features a super tummy-taming panel, new rear-lift design, and mega compression zones that minimize love handles. Sleek, cling-free finish. No visible panty lines. Comfortable waistband stays in place and legband-free design prevents bulges on thighs.
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003H6IDTY
- Item model number: 2745
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
* Amped-up, high-waisted tummy-taming panel - HERE IS THE THING, LADIES: I'VE READ IN MANY REVIEWS THAT THE TOP PART SLIDES DOWN. IN ORDER TO PREVENT THAT YOU REALLY HAVE TO BUY THE SIZE THAT IS RECOMMENDED FOR YOUR HEIGHT AND WEIGHT. THERE'S REALLY NO NEED TO BUY A SIZE DOWN BECAUSE THE MATERIAL IS SO TIGHT ANYWAY. I, FOR INSTANCE, WAS IN BETWEEN TWO SIZES. AT FIRST, I WAS TEMPTED TO BUY THE SMALLER SIZE; BUT THANK GOD I OPTED FOR THE LARGER SIZE. I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH MY SPANX AT ALL. PLUS: I CAN IMAGINE THAT A WOMAN WITH A SHORTER TORSO MIGHT FIND THE TOP PART TOO LONG... IT WAS OK FOR ME; MY TORSO IS IN BETWEEN short TO MEDIUM WHEN IT COMES TO LENGTH (IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE). AND WOMEN WITH FAT RIGHT UNDER THE BRA SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THE SPANX MIGHT ACCENTUATE THIS BECAUSE THE SPANX ARE SO TIGHT ; SPANX TAKES REALLY GOOD CARE OF THE LOVE HANDLES, THOUGH!!
* Super sleek, cling-free finish - TRUE
* Mega compression zones target tummy, thighs and rear - WELL, IT DID ALMOST NOTHING FOR MY TUMMY, BUT IT HOLD IT IN CONTROL AND SMOOTHED EVERYTHING OUT.
* Unique new design gives rear a lift - SURE DID! MY BOOTY LOOKED AMAZING IN THE SPANX. BOTH IN JEANS AND IN A REALLY TIGHT DRESS. HOWEVER, I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND WEARING SPANX UNDER JEANS BECAUSE YOU CAN DEFINITELY SEE WHERE THE SPANX END ON YOUR THIGHS.
* Cotton double gusset for ease when nature calls - I REALLY WOULDN'T RECOMMEND USING THIS TINY WHOLE!!!
* Panty lines be gone! Wear as underwear - SEE ABOVE
* Legband-free design prevents bulges on thighs - TRUE
* Streamline your silhouette in waist-cinching skirts and dresses - YEP!!Read more ›
Some notes: Expect these things to be a bit difficult to get on - if they aren't then I'd wonder if I could expect them to stay up the whole time.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great product, they started to roll a bit but I put my bra over it and it stayed all nightPublished 2 hours ago by enny
I'm giving it 3 stars because it definitely works as far as sucking everything in place. I would even be able to wear it with one of the 2 dresses I intended to wear this with... Read morePublished 3 hours ago by Kaitlyn L.
Fits perfect. It helps for wearing a tight dress, keeps everything looking smooth. :)Published 19 hours ago by Madeline Martinez
It's surprisingly comfortable and doesn't roll or slide down/ride up! I'm very pleased with the product.Published 1 day ago by Jenna Perez
Ive seen my mother and sister use spanx when I was young, I just recently started wearing fitted dresses and now I know why they had about 6 pairs each of these... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Colleen Steppe
I noticed a friend of mine who is at least 30 pounds heavier than when we were in our 20's and 30's started wearing closer fitting clothes. Read morePublished 1 day ago by E.P.