|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.99 - $40.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 54% Nylon/46% Spandex/Elastane
- 85% nylon/15% lycra
- 85% nylon/15% spandex
Guide to Shapewear
Know the difference between a thigh slimmer and a bodysuit? Find out how each style slims, smooths, boosts, and more. Check out The Lingerie Glossary.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This high-rise smoother features a super tummy-taming panel, new rear-lift design, and mega compression zones that minimize love handles. Sleek, cling-free finish. No visible panty lines. Comfortable waistband stays in place and legband-free design prevents bulges on thighs.
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003H6IDTY
- Item model number: 2745
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
* Amped-up, high-waisted tummy-taming panel - HERE IS THE THING, LADIES: I'VE READ IN MANY REVIEWS THAT THE TOP PART SLIDES DOWN. IN ORDER TO PREVENT THAT YOU REALLY HAVE TO BUY THE SIZE THAT IS RECOMMENDED FOR YOUR HEIGHT AND WEIGHT. THERE'S REALLY NO NEED TO BUY A SIZE DOWN BECAUSE THE MATERIAL IS SO TIGHT ANYWAY. I, FOR INSTANCE, WAS IN BETWEEN TWO SIZES. AT FIRST, I WAS TEMPTED TO BUY THE SMALLER SIZE; BUT THANK GOD I OPTED FOR THE LARGER SIZE. I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH MY SPANX AT ALL. PLUS: I CAN IMAGINE THAT A WOMAN WITH A SHORTER TORSO MIGHT FIND THE TOP PART TOO LONG... IT WAS OK FOR ME; MY TORSO IS IN BETWEEN short TO MEDIUM WHEN IT COMES TO LENGTH (IF THAT MAKES ANY SENSE). AND WOMEN WITH FAT RIGHT UNDER THE BRA SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THE SPANX MIGHT ACCENTUATE THIS BECAUSE THE SPANX ARE SO TIGHT ; SPANX TAKES REALLY GOOD CARE OF THE LOVE HANDLES, THOUGH!!
* Super sleek, cling-free finish - TRUE
* Mega compression zones target tummy, thighs and rear - WELL, IT DID ALMOST NOTHING FOR MY TUMMY, BUT IT HOLD IT IN CONTROL AND SMOOTHED EVERYTHING OUT.
* Unique new design gives rear a lift - SURE DID! MY BOOTY LOOKED AMAZING IN THE SPANX. BOTH IN JEANS AND IN A REALLY TIGHT DRESS. HOWEVER, I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND WEARING SPANX UNDER JEANS BECAUSE YOU CAN DEFINITELY SEE WHERE THE SPANX END ON YOUR THIGHS.
* Cotton double gusset for ease when nature calls - I REALLY WOULDN'T RECOMMEND USING THIS TINY WHOLE!!!
* Panty lines be gone! Wear as underwear - SEE ABOVE
* Legband-free design prevents bulges on thighs - TRUE
* Streamline your silhouette in waist-cinching skirts and dresses - YEP!!Read more ›
Some notes: Expect these things to be a bit difficult to get on - if they aren't then I'd wonder if I could expect them to stay up the whole time.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really like this new version without the giant seam up the front of it. the new material makes them softer too.Published 8 hours ago by Kathy Sweeney Meadows
I don't believe that these are authentic. I was skeptical when they didn't come in actual spanx packaging. Read morePublished 10 hours ago by lorile
The spanx fit as expected in all the right places, except the top waistband didn't stay put, it constantly rolled down, creating a horrible bulge and negated the purpose of the... Read morePublished 1 day ago by C ZMiller
Despite having sticky grip at the top, these always manage to roll down. Target brand is better.Published 2 days ago by Sunrae
These power shorts are a must for anyone who wants to smooth out any bumps and bulges.Published 2 days ago by Rested and Relaxed