- Brand Name: Spartan
- Model Number: D05-SSP-L
- Manufacturer Warranty Description: 1 Year
SPARTAN 5 Target SATA Light-Scribe Tower DVD Duplicator D05-SSP-L
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stand alone disc burning and Lightscribe Labeling; Supports CD-R, CD-RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, and DVD+/-R DL;System is upgradable via firmware
- Auto Start Strategy; Auto Source Disc Analyzing ;Set Burn Speed;Audio Track Edit
- Error Avoidance Technology; Clear Setup This feature allows users to reset the system to the original factory settings.Optional built-in hard drive
- Supported Disc Formats:DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-Video, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, CD-DA (Audio CD), CD-ROM Mode 1, CD-ROM XA Mode 2, Multi-session, Photo CDTM, CD-I, Video CD, CD Extra (CD Plus)
- Supported Recording Discs: 12cm 4.7GB DVD-R/RW, 12cm 4.7GB DVD+R/RW, 12cm 8.5GB DL DVD, 12cm 80min/700MB CD-R, 12cm 74min/650MB CD-RW
Customers Also Shopped For
From the Manufacturer
SPARTAN 5 Target SATA Lightscribe DVD/CD Duplicator
Burn and Label your discs all with one simple unit!
Are you still labeling your CDs and DVDs with sticky labels or permanent markers?
Now with the new Spartan Lightscribe DVD/CD Duplicator, you can laser-etch custom designs with your photos, text and artwork-directly onto your discs.
The new Spartan LightScribe DVD/CD Duplicator is easy to use and comes with everything you need to make your own personalized discs. LightScribe is a relatively new technology using specialized drives, discs and lableing software to laser-etch your own custom designs onto your discs. This process requires no ink which eliminates all of the problems associated with conventional labeling such as smudging, cracking and peeling.
- Standalone disc burning and Lightscribe labeling
- Supports CD-R, CD-RW, DVD+/-R, DVD+/-RW, and DVD+/-R DL
- Auto Start Strategy
- SATA Advantages - Thin cables for easy routing and improved cooling inside the duplicator chasis
- Dynamic Hard Drive Partitioning - Automatically adjusts hard drive partitions based on the size of your master disc
- Master Error Proof - Prevents duplication failures caused by disc errors. Simply exchange the failed master disc with a working disc without interrupting the duplication process
- Dual-Level Security - Provides separate Startup and Setup passwords for complete restriction protection against unauthorized user
- Advanced Diagnosis Mode - Troubleshoots and sets adjustment for optimal performance
|Operating Type||Stand-alone (No PC Required)|
|Target||From 1 to 5 Targets|
|Language Support||English, Spanish, Portuguese, & Japanese|
|Reader Speed||Up to 24X DVD-ROM|
|Maximum Writing Speed|| |
|Supported Disc Formats||DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-Video, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-Audio Disc, CD-RW, Multi-session Photo CD™, CD-I, Video CD, CD-ROM XA, & CD Extra (CD Plus)|
|Supported Recording Discs|| |
12cm 4.7GB DVD-R/RW, 12cm 4.7GB DVD+R/RW, 12cm 8.5GB DVD+R DL, 12cm 8.5GB DVD-R DL, 12cm 80min/700MB CD-R, 12cm 74min/650MB CD-RW, 8cm 1.47GB mini DVD-R, 8cm 24min/210MB mini CD-R, 8cm 50MB Business Card CD-R
|Power Supply||115V or 230V|
|Operating Temperature||40°F ~ 95 °F|
|Operating Humidity||20% ~ 90%|
|Regulations||FCC, CE, UL, RoHS|
NOTE: The duplicators cannot duplicate copy protected CDs or DVDs.