|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 9 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||4101020000767|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Head Style||Flat Head|
SPAX Multi-Material Yellow Zinc Screw Assortment Kit, Small
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Check out our Threads!! Our patented thread technology allows the screw to be driven faster, is easier to install, and reduces splitting in wood. Let SPAX take some of the hassle out of your next project.
- No required pre-drilling in wood. Be more efficient on the job by eliminating time consuming steps with self drilling SPAX.
- Heat Treated Grade 5 Durability. Subjecting the screw to heat treating gives greater strength and reduces breakage.
- Patented MULTIhead countersinks the screw head flush in wood. Keep a smooth surface on your project for greater design and functional qualities.
- Enjoy a variety of screws for different projects. There when you need them.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Kit Includes: 20 Count #10 x 2in. Flat Head Unidrive Screws, 20 Count #8 x 2in. Flat Head Unidrive Screws, 25 Count #8 x 1-1/2in. Flat Head Unidrive Screws, 25 Count #8 x 1-1/4in. Flat Head Unidrive Screws, 30 Count #6 x 1-1/4in. Flat Head Unidrive Screws, 50 Count #6 x 5/8" Flat Head Unidrive Screws, and 30 Count #8 x 1in. Flat Head Unidrive Screws.
From the Manufacturer
Discover the SPAX Advantage! Whether you’re a professional contractor or weekend do-it-yourselfer, this German engineered / American made SPAX Exterior Assortment Kit offers a premium quality fastening solution to help ensure professional results in less time than inferior imported screws. Often imitated, but never duplicated, the unique patented features of SPAX fasteners reflect nearly two centuries of cold-forming engineering and manufacturing experience. Do it Once, Do it Right with SPAX.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In other words, it's nice to have the Philips as a backup in a pinch, but otherwise, use the square bit. I'm still giving these five stars because I see no real way to avoid the problem without fundamentally changing the design, and I wouldn't hesistate to buy these again. But, if someone asks you for a good Philips screw, get them to see the square drive light, or point them elsewhere altogether—it's missing the point of the SPAX design.