- Get 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months following approval for the Citi Double Cash card. After that, the variable APR will be 13.24%-23.24%, based on your creditworthiness. New cardmembers only. Card will arrive 5-7 business days after approval. Restrictions apply. See offer for details. Apply now.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $19.92 shipping
+ $19.92 shipping
Sold by: R. S. Hughes Co., Inc.
Have one to sell?
SPC MRO15-DP MRO Plus 150' Length, 15" Width Roll Configuration, Universal Class Heavy Roll
|Price:||$124.25 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$11.77 (9%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $124.25
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Series Number||107725|
|Overall Length||150 feet|
|Overall Width||15 inches|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
SPC 107725/MRO15-DP MRO plus heavy roll is gray color masks drips and spills, dimpled, full sized, heavy weight roll is perfed every 12" and up the center so you can take only what you need and reduce waste. For use with oil and water-based fluids. Measures 150' length by 15" width, class is universal. Applications are overspray leaks amd drips, workstations, heavy clean up and wipe up , drums - liquid storage, outfalls and discharge ponds, configuration is roll, technology is three ply and shipping weight 16 lbs.
From the Manufacturer
MRO Plus Family
Rely on these 3-ply, universal absorbents for all of your general maintenance needs!
MRO Plus Absorbents are sold in a variety of weights and sizes to suit your needs.
Why SPC Absorbents? Make the Switch!
Absorbents versus Granular
- Save on disposal costs with absorbents.
- Avoid potentially hazardous silica particles in your work environment.
- Significantly reduce time and labor devoted to clean-up.
- Reduce dust and conatmination.
- Increase absorbency - polypropylene absorbs up to 20X its weight!
MRO Plus Absorbents
Our number one universal absorbent and the standard in all-purpose, gray maintenance absorbents.
Brady's MRO Plus Absorbents are perfect for all industrial fluids. Composed of 3-ply (MMM) meltblown polypropylene construction, MRO Plus Absorbents combine strength and durability to support most applications. Looking to save money and control waste? Select a perforated option which allows you to use only what you need!
- Liquids absorbed - oils, coolants, solvents and water-based fluids.
- Durability - medium durability
- Linting - medium linting
- Absorbencies - available in heavy and medium weight constructions.
Wherever leaks and drips occur.
If liquid ever spills in open areas, MRO Plus Absorbents serve as a quick and easy fix.
In line production areas that are prone to leaks, MRO Plus products keep aisles and walkways clean and dry.
Under assembly lines or equipment.
MRO Plus Absorbents are useful underneath equipment where leakage is common.
In areas with present liquids.
Be proactive by placing MRO products in areas with present liquids.
There are no customer reviews yet.