- Age Range: 6 and up
- Grade Level: 1 - 3
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: MODERN CURRICULUM PRESS; Student edition (July 27, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0765224828
- ISBN-13: 978-0765224828
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.4 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 34 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #25,113 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
SPELLING WORKOUT LEVEL C PUPIL EDITION Student Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
From timeless classics to new favorites, find children's books for every age and stage. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
If the students memorize all of the "hot tips" or "hints" or "pep talks", as they call it in the older books, they will be able to handle almost every spelling issue. The more advanced books even teach Latin roots and how to handle foreign based words like "bureau". I needed a curriculum that teaches spelling by building upon basics and this does it. I also have my kids use "Easy Grammar", which is easier when they can spell!