Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Fire TV Stick: $29.99. Offer ends 3/26/18 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18SW_gno

on February 19, 2013
Was a bit disappointed when I dropped this from my office chair to the floor ...less than 17" and it cracked on the corner. Albeit it beats not having anything on your phone and probably one of the lightest cases on the market if you are looking to capitalize on the iPhone's lightweight design. The white case with the white iPhone was very stylish. If you want a more durable snap case then go with the InCase snap case(see my other reviews) I like this company...just not this product. Love love my Spigen GLAS.tR!
on September 28, 2013
I have had every iphone that has been made, I am very critical of the cases I buy. I really wanted the Speck gemshell, but thats on backorder. This case had good reviews. Well, its expensive for a case that provides little protection. It did not fit the 5s snugly at all. It's a thin piece of plastic that is not soft. The sides seem more breakable then protective and the top and bottom and the side controls are all exposed. You could by any case like this for $5.00, this is cheap expensive case. I would not expect it to handle drops. My iphone 5 was in a Speck candy shell, and when the phone dropped it bounced. This case would probably crack along with your phone. The Luvvitt clear cases while software and more pliable would give better protection. Oh, did I mention the case hardly stays on the 5s. Maybe I got a dudd, but the packaging it comes in is like fort knoxx.
on September 28, 2012
I knew about the SGP's reputation about the all the cell phone accessories and others.
I try to trust my instinct one more time purchasing SGP product because, I own several of them on the past. I got my iphone 5 at the very first day and I need to protect my baby as soon as possible but, I could not let my baby cover with those trustless manufacutred ones. Anyway, I got this Ultra Thin Air ones and It really feels like a feather Lite. It is Ultra, Ultra Lite really. Also, It comes with screen protector and 3 color home button covers. I really love it.
on March 5, 2013
I was very pleased with this case even the first few hours i had it.The style is very nice and with the case on the iphone5 the weight of the phone does not changed. Its REALLY LIGHT! I was using an Otterbox Defender before I bought this case, and it was too much. i really like this case.
on October 5, 2012
This case is pretty nice. It's so thin and light that I barely notice that it's even on my iphone. However, if you are looking for maximum protection, then this case is not for you. I haven't dropped it yet, but I imagine that I could probably damage my phone if I did drop it. As far as keeping minor scratches from my keys or whatever else in my pocket, then this case does the job. There's really nothing much to this case, but it does the job well.
on October 22, 2012
UPDATE: after having this case for a few months, I've noticed that the edges on the top/bottom of the phone sometimes get caught on my pocket when i'm pulling it out, and eventually led to the case cracking. A little superglue fixed that, but it should be noted this case is not meant to be a super protective/durable case. It's still served it's original purpose as noted in my review below, however durability seems to be an issue. I'll leave it at 5 Stars though because I think the price/design/screen protector make for a complete package in my opinion, however I thought i'd post an update for those who might be expecting a exremely durable case.

Having purchased a black iPhone 5, I was a bit concerned about the scratching issues. For that reason I was looking for a minimalistic case to put my phone in. My criteria were as follows:

1. allows me to place the phone on its back and slide it around without having to worry about it being damaged
2. maintains the look/feel of the phone (e.g. not adding bulk)

Spigen's case does just that. The best part is that it maintains the shape almost perfectly. The angled edge that goes around the edge of the front and back of the phone is mimicked on the case, as opposed to it being curved and rounded off like on other cases. The texture is also right on. It's not polished/glossy plastic, and its also not rubbery (which will eventually peel). It's a very lightly textured matte finish. I prefer this because it allows it to slide in and out of a pocket without "sticking", and also feels and looks similar to the aluminum back. There's no lip at all on the front, but I'm ok with that since it comes with a nice screen protector. I tend to lean more towards being careful with my electronics, but still wanting to be able to place them on a table without being extra careful that something might scratch it in the process.

Originally I purchased the Kaycase hard clear case. However that case actually made my iPhone 5 look and feel more like my iPhone 4. I also considered waiting for Spigen to come out with their clear hard case, however after using the Kaycase, I realized the clear plastic cases actually makes the entire phone look glossy, taking away from the matte finish that the black iPhone 5 looks best in (I think the clear cases would look great on the white iPhone 5).
on February 18, 2014
Great case. Fit perfectly flush with my iphone 5.

Can't get any more of a slim fit than this case.

That being said, you shouldn't buy it if you're looking for full protection ( a good chunk of comments indicate people have a false expectation and bought this without thinking through their own needs). What did you expect...?

It does the job for how thin this case is... Saved me from a few big dings to the edges of my phone when i dropped it.

I have no issues with it coming loose over time (yet). My guess is people are manhandling this -twisting/torquing and treating this like some 30-40 dollar anti theft case that you'd see in a best buy.

If you want a clean look with minimal drop mitigation, this is a must buy.
VINE VOICEon January 5, 2013
I went through two cases for the iPhone5 prior to this one. I was starting to get frustrated. The first case looked good but I could not power it on through the case. The second case was bulky and looked very different in the ad then it did when it arrived. This case is really very nice. It is super slim - so slim you almost don't notice that it is on. It does not protect the glass so you really need to use the screen protector. Normally that would induce gagging from me, but the one that they included is actually very nice. It was easy to apply, not overly obstructive to the screen and has a nice texture and feel. It does not have that rubbery/grippy feel which I think is good. While you are more likely to drop it, it accumulates less lint and slides in and out of pockets more easily. I have stopped looking for a case. I would buy this one again if I needed another case.
on September 25, 2012
I bought two case, one for me, one for my friend. The case is really thin and the matte surface touches very good. The film is clear and perfect to iphone5.
My another friend will my the same case like ours.
on December 11, 2012
I bought this case based on decent reviews because I was looking for something slim that would provide scratch protection for my new iPhone 5. I was willing to pay $20 for it, even though I thought that it was a little high, because I thought this would be what I was looking for. What I actually got was probably the cheapest, flimsiest excuse for a case I've ever seen!! The packaging that this case comes in is much better looking and feeling, (and more robust), than this case itself. It is so slick, that the phone is more likely to slip out of my hands in this case than it is on it's own. And I can't imagine it providing any protection for my phone whatsoever!

I don't normally come down so hard on a product, even when I'm not impressed. But this is without a doubt one of the worst cases I've ever seen! I feel very strongly that I should urge potential buyers to check elsewhere. I ended up buying this case: elago S5 Slim Fit 2 Case for iPhone 5 - eco friendly Retail Packaging - Soft feeling Black. I haven't had it long, so I'll wait to review it in full. But my initial impression is that it is a much higher quality case, while still maintaining a very slim profile. And it has a little bit of a grippy texture to it, so it doesn't slide out of my hands. It's also half the price of the Spigen

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.