- Save 10% off your total purchase when you buy 3 items or more from BeltOutlet. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code BOSAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
SPIbelt: The Original No-Bounce Running Belt for Runners, Athletes and Adventurers - Fits iPhone 6 and Galaxy
|Sale:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$8.05 (29%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Nylon
- Fits Large Phones - Compatible with phones up to 6.5 inches long including the iPhone 6, Nexus 6, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6, and Galaxy Note 3.
- Comfortable - no bounce! - Made of stretchable Spandex. Soft elastic prevents chafing - does not bounce or ride during rigorous activity or running.
- Sturdy Buckle and Glides - Good construction of the Buckles and glides for even the most active users.
- Expandable and Adjustable - Pocket expands to 6.5 x 3 x 2 inches.
- Fits waist size 24 through 47 inches.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- Good construction. Buckles, elastic, and stitching are good quality and feel very durable
- Reflective coating on the pouch and waistband
- Snug fit keeps items from bouncing during activities
- Main pouch expands to hold essential items (i.e., keys, ID, smartphone, gels)
- Reflective coating is grey in normal sunlight
- Main pouch (in this size) will not fit larger smartphones very well. I am able to fit my Galaxy S3 with a ASLOK bag in the pouch, but it is a VERY tight fit. If you have anything larger than an Iphone, you may have some trouble
- Main pouch is NOT waterproof. If you plan to carry electronics, be sure to put them in a waterproof bag
- Reflective coating on pouch seems to "mar" with extreme stretching
I used this item for a couple of basic training runs and definitely like the fact that it keeps my phone from bouncing up and down. Also, the 3M reflective coating on the pouch and belt are great features, especially if you plan on doing any of your activities at night. For myself, it's a simple piece-of-mind knowing that I can wear something that makes me more visible, but is not overly obnoxious. Although I can still fit my Galaxy S3 phone in the pouch, getting it in there takes some patience and careful placement as not to over stretch (or even tear) the fabric from attempting to insert such a large phone. Additionally, the pouch is NOT waterproof meaning if you are carrying a smartphone, you will want to keep it in waterproof bag, or keep the back of the phone against your body if your phone has a protective case on it.
Overall, though, I really liked my belt. I kept my iPhone 4 in it (without its case) and a car key while running. I liked how tight it was and it stayed on very well. I recently got an iPhone 6 and it is quite snug in there! I have a very slim case, so I just keep the case on while using the belt.
I am currently shopping around to see if there is another belt I'd like to try instead of this one. I don't mind ordering another one, because it really does work well, but I'd rather find one that will last longer.
For petite women- I am 5'1" and a size 0-2 and the SPI belt worked very well for me. I kept it low on my hips and tightened it almost all the way.
The strap is elastic and very comfortable to wear. The whole thing does not ride one bit and I really cannot feel the belt at all while running.
The pouch itself, easily fits my iPhone5 with a double-case, small key chain and probably 1-2 other small things. It stretches quite a bit. Based on how it stretches for my iPhone with case I am certain that it could also fit a S3 or so.
After a long run my phone was a tiny bit damp so in the summer I might put it in a zip-loc bag. I don't mind that as most water resistant materials would not be as stretchable is suppose.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I LOVE IT!
I use it for traveling and exercising or any time I don't have pockets. It makes me feel ready to conquer the world!
Belt barely got my iPhone 6s and it bounced so bad while I was running.Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer
Type I Diabetic wearing an insulin pump. I don't use this exclusively for running or workouts. This belt is part of my daily attire. Read morePublished 11 days ago by William B. Howard
This product has performed well so far on my long 8-10 mile runs. It did not creep up and stayed in place with no bouncing. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Holly
I bought this to use during an obstacle course race and have used it many other times since. I put EpiPens inside.Published 16 days ago by Jenn797
Works perfectly. I've tried so many of these and they all bounce. This one did not. I used it for a half marathon and was very happy.Published 17 days ago by Tolkiengirl
Lightweight and stretches to fit the essentials. Actually bought it to use instead of a money belt while traveling abroad but didn't end up using it... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jacques Cousteau