SPIbelt Sports / Running Belt: Original - No-Bounce Running Belt for Runners, Athletes and Adventurers - Fits iPhone 6 and Other Large Phones
|Price:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Nylon
- Fits Large Phones - Compatible with phones up to 6.5 inches long including the iPhone 6, Nexus 6, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6, and Galaxy Note 3.
- Comfortable - no bounce! - Made of stretchable Spandex. Soft elastic prevents chafing - does not bounce or ride during rigorous activity or running.
- Sturdy Buckle and Glides - Good construction of the Buckles and glides for even the most active users.
- Expandable and Adjustable - Pocket expands to 6.5 x 3 x 2 inches. Fits waist size 24 through 47 inches.
- USA Brand & Company, based in Austin TX
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Top Customer Reviews
- Good construction. Buckles, elastic, and stitching are good quality and feel very durable
- Reflective coating on the pouch and waistband
- Snug fit keeps items from bouncing during activities
- Main pouch expands to hold essential items (i.e., keys, ID, smartphone, gels)
- Reflective coating is grey in normal sunlight
- Main pouch (in this size) will not fit larger smartphones very well. I am able to fit my Galaxy S3 with a ASLOK bag in the pouch, but it is a VERY tight fit. If you have anything larger than an Iphone, you may have some trouble
- Main pouch is NOT waterproof. If you plan to carry electronics, be sure to put them in a waterproof bag
- Reflective coating on pouch seems to "mar" with extreme stretching
I used this item for a couple of basic training runs and definitely like the fact that it keeps my phone from bouncing up and down. Also, the 3M reflective coating on the pouch and belt are great features, especially if you plan on doing any of your activities at night. For myself, it's a simple piece-of-mind knowing that I can wear something that makes me more visible, but is not overly obnoxious. Although I can still fit my Galaxy S3 phone in the pouch, getting it in there takes some patience and careful placement as not to over stretch (or even tear) the fabric from attempting to insert such a large phone. Additionally, the pouch is NOT waterproof meaning if you are carrying a smartphone, you will want to keep it in waterproof bag, or keep the back of the phone against your body if your phone has a protective case on it.
Overall, though, I really liked my belt. I kept my iPhone 4 in it (without its case) and a car key while running. I liked how tight it was and it stayed on very well. I recently got an iPhone 6 and it is quite snug in there! I have a very slim case, so I just keep the case on while using the belt.
I am currently shopping around to see if there is another belt I'd like to try instead of this one. I don't mind ordering another one, because it really does work well, but I'd rather find one that will last longer.
For petite women- I am 5'1" and a size 0-2 and the SPI belt worked very well for me. I kept it low on my hips and tightened it almost all the way.
"Made in the USA - SPIbelt products are manufactured in the USA."
"Made in USA"
Email directly from SPI Customer service:
Thank you for reaching out to customer service. We have always been a brand that has been “Made in the USA”. We actually hand sew everything in our warehouse in Austin, TX. However, due to an increasing demand in our products, we have started to outsource some of our labor for our most popular skew such as the black original SPIbelt to be able to fulfill demand. So the belt you received was not a knock off, but I do apologize for the misunderstanding.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was all geared up to buy this but I noticed that your SPIBELT logo is all over it. I am of the opinion companies need to pay ME for advertisement and wouldn't like the look of... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Sidhe
I can fit my iPhone 6 Plus, car keys, snack bar, and a small Charlie wallet in this! It's absolutely what I needed for trail running, and quick daytrips with the kids.Published 5 days ago by Kelley
This item was purchased for my 8 year old who is a Type 1 diabetic. Instead of the larger (think tourist) fanny packs, this is very sleek and holds his standard sized Medtronic... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Kevin Lee
My first Spibelt was used for years, and eventually the waistband came unstitched from the bag section. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Stacie Harrison
Stretchy material is great except the seams could have been better stitched. Stitching started to unravel so I had my local seamstress refinish it for $3.Published 14 days ago by dk
I bought two of these. One for the gym, one for home and running/jogging. I love this. I actually can listen to music from this product too.Published 16 days ago by B. Perkins
Best option ever for running with a phone! I use it with an iPhone 6s and I couldn't be happier. It's slim and compact and sits comfortably on top of my shorts without riding up. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Christina