SPLF 12 Pack BPA FREE Reusable Storage Bags (6 Reusable Sandwich Bags, 6 Reusable Snack Bags), Extra Thick Leakproof Silicone and Plastic Free Ziplock Lunch Bags Food Storage Freezer Safe
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FOOD GRADE MATERIAL: Choose SPLF brand for TRULY food-grade reusable storage bags. Made of food-grade PEVA material that is PVC, BPA, Chloride and Lead free. Eco-friendly and recyclable material that is not harmful to the environment when disposed or burned. Healthy and safe for family and earth.
- DURABLE & ECO-FRIENDLY: The reusable sandwich bags has been thickened and can be reused hundred times, 12 pack set is enough for family use and will save you thousands of disposable baggies, perfect solution for plastic bags waste reduction and Eco-friendly.
- LEAKPROOF & EASY SEAL: Upgraded double ziplock closures ensure an airtight leakproof seal, perfect for storing and preserving food. With upgraded widened side and non-slip zipper design, children can easily open and close the snack bags.
- LARGE & EASY TO CLEAN: Lunch bag size is 8.5"x7.75" larger than others (8.5"x7.25"), snack bag size is 8.5"x5.25" also larger than others (8.5"x4.75"). Roomy space to hold more stuff. Easily hand wash in cold or room temperature water and air dry to clean. Don't use hot water. They're freezer safe and not microwave or dishwasher friendly.
- MULTI-PURPOSE & 100% SATISFACTION: These reusable storage bags are perfect containers for food, lunch, snacks, vegetable, fruit, cosmetics, jewelry, make-up, stationery and many more. Can be used for TSA check as they are transparent see through, ideal savers for your travel toiletries, soap, creams and other items. Back with SPLF's 12 months 100% satisfaction or money back. Buy with confidence.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SPLF（Simple Life）is committed to providing everyone ideal solutions for a greener and simpler life.
Everyone on Earth should understand the issue and have the chance to make informed choices.
According to relevant scientific reports, human have produced 18.2 trillion pounds (about 8.26 billion tons) of plastics, but less than 9% of all of the plastic have been recycled.
The average American family use up to 2000 plastic bags per year.
Plastic ends up in landfills where it can take hundreds of years to break down. And if the plastic doesn’t end up in a landfill, it could end up in the ocean, where it can cause pollution and marine animal deaths.
SPLF (Simple Life) mission is to reduce the use of disposable plastic bags, provide people with safe, convenient, green and reusable PEVA food storage bags, trying our best to save our planet, would you like to join in us?
Why Choose SPLF reusable food storage bags?
- Safe: Truly Food-Grade reusable storage bags that is PVC, BPA, Chloride and Lead free.
- Green: Peva material is green and not harmful to the environment when disposed or burned.
- Durable: One SPLF reusable bag CAN SAVE UP To 300 disposable bags.
- Leak Proof: Double ziplock closures ensures an airtight seals in freshness.
- Kids Friendly: Upgraded zipper design that is easy for children to open and close.
- Freezer Safe: Designed for deep freeze while keeping food full of original flavour, perfect for storing and preserving food.
Multi Purpose Reusable Storage Bags
Used as Freezer/Sandwich/Snack bags
SPLF reusable storage bags are ideal for use at home or on the go. These durable, lightweight bags can be used for lunch, foods, snack, fruit, vegetable, sandwiches, pet food, travel, make-up, home and kitchen organization and more.
- Hand wash with room temperature or cold water.
- Put it on top of a mug or cup to air dry.
- Do not wash them in dishwasher.
- Avoid storing hot food.
- Not microwave friendly.
- Reusable sandwich bags x 6;
- Reusable snack bags x 6;
Save Our Planet & Reduce Plastic Waste.
Your little behaviour may
save a fish or a turtle.
|SPLF 6 Pack Reusable gallon freezer bags||SPLF 10 Pack Reusable Storage bags||SPLF 12 Pack Upgraded Dishwasher Safe Reusable Storage bags||SPLF 12 Pack Heavy Duty Reusable Produce bags||SPLF 16 Pack Translucent Reusable Silicone Drinking Straws||SPLF 9 Pack Reusable Stainless Steel Straws|
|Material||PEVA||PEVA||PEVA||Fine Mesh||Silicone||Stainless Steel|
|Size||6 x Gallon bags 11"x11"||5 x Sandwich bags 8.5"x7.75", 3 x snack bags 8.5"x5.25", 2 x Gallon bags 11"x11"||5 x Sandwich bags 8.5"x7.75", 5 x snack bags 8.5"x5.25", 2 x Gallon bags 11"x11"||5 x small 12"x8", 4 x medium 12"x14", 3 x large 12"x17"||12 x 10" regular straws, 3 x 9" clean brushes, 1 x carrying pouch||2 x 10.5" Straight straws, 2 x 10" Curved straws, 2 x 8.5" Extra wide boba straws, 2 x 9.5" Clean brushes, 1 x Carrying pouch|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only downside I can anticipate is would my 5 YO grandson (or pre-K) be able to open it as the zip seal is tight but in a good way.
Note: I could not rate the Durability as I just started using them.
I know that the bags are not dishwasher safe, so I just hand wash and then put it on top of a glass to dry. I try avoid storing oily liquid or food in it, that makes the cleaning much more simple.
I'm planning to buy a second set because these bags are DEFINITELY worth it.
I don’t buy lunch so I use these baggies to pack sandwiches and snacks. The material is nice and durable, Ive never had the food leak out in my bag. I also have a few that I use to put stuff in the fridge. Actually I even have one in the freezer. The cold doesn’t affect the baggies at all- the seal works great and the food is kept fresh. The last time I traveled, I even used the baggies to store some of my liquids. No leaking whatsoever ever. Much, much better than those flimsy ziplock bags!
Keep in mind when you’re washing them that you can’t put them in the dishwasher. That should be obvious though when you look at them. I just hand wash them in the sink with warm water and let them dry. I try not to put greasy stuff in it so cleaning is easier.
The bottom line is - these baggies are great. I want to say they’re a must have for anyone who’s trying to reduce their use of plastic or disposables in general- they’re one of my favorite eco-friendly gets along with my stainless straws and swedish dishcloths. Actually I’ve been trying to talk my sister into getting these bags too. Once you start using them, you can’t really go back to ziplock disposables. It takes a little more effort in terms of cleaning but they are definitely worth it in my humble opinion…and they’re not even that expensive either! You get 12 of them in a pack.