Dog Harness - No pull and No choke humane Design, Non Pulling Pet Harness with Mesh vest, Easy Step-in Adjustable Mesh Harness for control, Patented Dog Pull Control Technology by Sporn
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Material||Nylon, mesh and nickel plated hardware|
About this item
- MATERIAL: Made of premium quality, sturdy, durable nylon mesh with nickel plated hardware for reliable strength and to reduce weathering. With its weather proof material and durable hardware it for sure to last for years to come.
- MEASUREMENTS: Durable dog harness measures 8-inch length by 4-4/5-inch width by 2-inch height. Suitable to fit 9-inch to 12-inch neck size and approximately 8-25 lbs. Ideal for all the small and toy breeds. Fits Jack Russells, Cairn Terriers, Toy Poodles and like breeds.
- OPTIMUM COMFORT: Our non pulling mesh harness offers total control without compromising with your dog’s comfort. The elastic webbing stretches laterally with dog's natural movements, while the unique mesh design provides maximum comfort.
- UTMOST SAFETY: Designed to control your dog humanely without any choking. Padded dog harness will help you maintain an optimum level of control even with heavy and medium leash pullers. Just a gentle pressure underneath your dog’s leg and it curbs it from further pulling.
- EASY TO PUT ON: No-pull dog harness fits in like a glove. The one piece structure is easy to put on and remove hassle free without any fuss. The flexible mesh padding flexes as your dog moves and makes this harness absolutely convenient and comfortable to wear.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The SPORN no pull mesh harness features the optimum blend of control, safety, style and comfort. No more pulling. This mesh harness is a continuation of the training legacy started by the Original Sporn Halter back in 1992. It is designed for moderate to heavy pullers and is guaranteed to stop your dog from pulling using the patented "Sporn Effect" without any training or choking! Place the harness over the dog's head so the mesh covering is below the dog's neck in front, the nylon straps are on either side of his/her head, and the metal O-ring sits just above the dog's shoulders on his/her back. Guide the dog's legs through the sherpa covered loops. Adjust the nylon straps for a comfortable fit. When pulling occurs, the padded sherpa sleeves will tighten and apply gentle pressure under the dog's front legs. Adjust the sliding cord lock for a snug (not tight) fit and you are ready to enjoy safer, more enjoyable walks with your little friend.
The Sporn Company are pioneers and industry leaders in humane dog control walking solutions technology. Collectively our team has over 100 years of experience working with dogs. We are so positive that our products can enhance you and your pet’s walk time together that we offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all our harnesses. We even guarantee that you can walk your dog without being pulled down the street. If by some rare chance you are dissatisfied with the product or performance just return with proof of purchase.Product Specification:
Product Dimensions: 8 x 4.8 x 2 inches
Material: Nylon and mesh
WARNING: Do not leave the harness on dog unattended. Not to be used as a tie-
Product detailsSize:Small | Color:Red
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 4.8 x 2 inches; 0.81 Ounces
- Item model number : ZW1210 12 83
- Date First Available : January 1, 2012
- Manufacturer : Yuppie Puppy Pet Products Inc
- ASIN : B003SLB12O
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Customer Reviews:
Place the harness over the dog's head so the mesh covering is below the dog's neck in front, the nylon straps are on either side of his/her head, and the metal O-ring sits just above the dog's shoulders on his/her back. Guide the dog's legs through the sherpa covered loops. Adjust the nylon straps for a comfortable fit. When pulling occurs, the padded sherpa sleeves will tighten and apply gentle pressure under the dog's front legs. Adjust the sliding cord lock for a snug (not tight) fit. Attach the dog's lead to the O-ring and enjoy your walk.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
She is young and even trained her, but she still pulls.
My nephew recommend this particular harness and he swore by it. He claimed it worked best with his dog. However, I came to realize that he has a much smaller mid sized dog who is much weaker or less strong than our beefy, stocky 80 lb. Lab. so, maybe that was a factor...not sure.
If you have a dog that pulls on walks then you know exactly what I'm talking about. You know how frustrating and annoying going on walks with the Pup can be. It becomes a mission to find the best harness, if such exists to prevent them from pulling.
I will admit this particular harness DOES do a better job at keeping them from pulling than any other harness we have tried. We have tried about 8 different ones.
But, it's still not perfect. It contains nice rounded, soft pads that go under dogs arm pits. The harness then has a front net or material that covers their chest and is used to hold or keep them pulled back.
The way this harness works is that the way the ropes and leash is designed to keep their front two legs from pulling by putting strain or resistance on them IF the dog pulls the main leash that you hold.
It's a bit hard to explain, but the overall idea does work. Maybe just not on larger strong dogs.
It also takes some time for your dog to learn how this harness feels when they are in it walking.
For example, the first day you use this new Sporn harness...your dog may not realize it's something new. So they are going to charge out of the gate and immediate begin pulling hard like they always do out of excitement. BE PATIENT. DONT GIVE UP IF IT DOESNT WORK ON DAY 1, 2, 3,4,5.
It might take numerous walks, then eventually you dog will realize that by pulling they are not so comfortable anymore. To dog, it wont feel right when they pull because harness pulls back and restricts their front two legs gently....causing them to wear out much faster. So, harness works in that sense.
But, every dog is different. It might take some dogs longer to learn their new leash than others. Be patient with them and know that harness will not work until your dog realizes that it does not benefit them any more to pull hard. But, instead makes them tired more quickly. Then, they realize that walking with you keeps a lose leash and gives them no restraint on their front legs and armpits.
Either way, obviously this harness does not hurt them. It is safe. It is certainly worth the price to test it out because it could be the best dog harness you ever bought, like it was for my nephew.
It all depends in your dog and their strength and resilience or stubbornness or excitement on walks.
For me, I went back to using the trusty old pincher collar leash. It is the only one that gives me a peaceful walk with my dog. If she pulls, the pinched encloses and becomes uncomfortable around her neck quickly...therefore she holds back and keeps a lose leash
These pincher collars are not harmful either. They are not chokers or choke chains. They enclose rather than pull the entire dogs neck back.
You just have to try different harnesses to see what works best for your type of dog.
( * If my review is helpful, please click "helpful" button just beneath this )
We asked some folks at the National Great Pyrenees Rescue for suggestions, and the Sporn was one of their top recommendations. So I ordered it.
When it arrived we adjusted the neck straps and found it really easy to put on. Winston fidgeted a bit, but nothing more. What was AMAZING is that this harness WORKED first and every time since (we've been using it for a couple of weeks now).
Tips on applying it:
- Hold the silver metal piece at the top of the neck straps
- Make sure the shoulder straps are not twisted
- Slip over your unruly pup's head
- Place legs in one at a time
- Gently tighten the strap (we leave some slack so he is not overly constrained)
Of course Winston found the harness weird at first, and for the first two days he had to stop and scratch at it once or twice during the walk. After that ... nothing! Just a pleasant walk with the boy!!!!!
I don't normally say this, but I COMPLETELY RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE WHOSE DOG PULLS AT THE LEASH. NO RESERVATIONS!!
X-Small: 4-10 inch neck and approximately 2-9 lbs
Small: 9-12 inch neck and approximately 8-25 lbs
Medium: 12-17 inch neck and approximately 25-60 lbs
Large/XL: 16-33 inch neck and approximately 60-100 lbs