3-Year GPS Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
SPOT 3 Satellite GPS Messenger - Orange
|Price:||$149.95 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Improved Performance
- Motion Activated GPS Tracking Using Satellites
- Extreme Tracking Even Where No Cell Service
- USB Power Input, Longer Battery Life
- Yearly Subscription Purchased Separately
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When your adventures take you beyond cell service, SPOT Gen3 lets family and friends know you're OK or sends emergency responders your GPS location at the push of a button. This device is activated by movement and will send tracking updates as long as you move, when you stop so does it. Includes the Emergency SOS feature and a check-in option, sends personalized text messages in non life-threatening situations. Long live adventure.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Called Spot today, and apparently water damage is not covered under the warranty. Kind of lame for a device that claims a waterproof rating.
At points in my hike I would notice the unit had turned itself off. I was pretty sure the batteries were good, but there is no real way of knowing since there is no warning light that tells the user batteries are low.
In the end, after years with SPOT, I cancelled my service. The concept is great, but if I become incapacitated in the backcountry (where I end up a lot) I don't want to wonder if my SPOT is going to speak to someone out there.
Be careful, is all I am saying. Make sure it works for you.
Most recent customer reviews
Yes the added sense of possible backup can be reassuring, however you have to weigh your specific...Read more