Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 2, 2017
I bought this switch to repair a friends Sunn Alpha Six 70's model mixer / amp combo for his keyboards. Popped right in but had to reverse the power connections. Old switch was 1 = switched 2 = line and 3 = lamp. This switch wiring is 1= line 2 = switched and 3 = lamp. If you wire in this switch and the lamp stays lit with power off then switch 1 and 2.
It works, though mediocre (isn't everything?!) quality...My use was a 2 position 3 contact oil filled radiator heater, 10A. (tried wiring a .45 cent wall light switch which was sturdy, but couldn't find a wiring schematic for the 3 wires to 2 and I blew a fuse experimenting. This fit and it works)
VINE VOICEon May 5, 2017
The switch seemed just fine, but I returned it because it was too small for my machine replacement. I was trying to replace the switch on a Delta bench 12" sander. I found a replacement switch which would work at the local hardware store.
on May 24, 2012
The switch on our Hoover vacuum cleaner broke, this one looked like it would work and it did, it fit perfectly. I didn't have to use the neon lamp feature as the switch actually sets inside the body of the vacuum cleaner and is operated by a remote lever. In addition, this switch is rated higher than the original so I will probably never have another problem with it. Certainly cheaper than having it repaired at a shop or replacing an otherwise good vacuum cleaner.
on July 28, 2017
Worked great as a replacement switch for my neighbors Craftsman bench grinder.
on June 12, 2017
An excellent switch to feed the depth finder on our boat.
on June 11, 2017
Works good
on January 14, 2017
I purchased these because the one pictured is a match for the ones I was replacing, but what I received was another cheaper switch both different in size and appearance. They physically fit, but not well, and they looked differently enough that they were not a good match.
on September 21, 2017
light NEVER lit up - tried it with a weak 12v battery that came with an LED light strip - wouldn't light installed it anyhow - NO luck.
on September 14, 2013
Well made switch, but you'll need to figure out which tabs are the switch, and which is for the neon bulb. One tab is the input to the switch, one is the switched power out which is also hooked to the bulb, and the other is the return (connect to neutral) for the neon bulb. I forget what the order is, but if you only want to use the switch, you can ohm out the switch contacts easily, the remaining terminal is the bulb. If you hook it up wrong, the bulb will be on all of the time. When you get it correct, the bulb will be on only when the switch is on.