Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on October 2, 2015
I am very disappointed with this product. Touch screen button does not work ,so I have to power off the main switch. It never worked from the beginning. I am returning this product. I just unpacked and installed it last week.
How can i return this product? I am trying to get in touch with Amazon customer service and i am in no luck.

i am frustrated with this product, i can't regulate the temperature and it keeps beeping ( frequently).
on July 26, 2015
The unit looks good, but I have two major complaints with it:

1. It doesn't keep a consistent temperature. For any kind of refrigerator appliance, that's pretty key. It ranges over the course of the day 9-10 degrees from what I have it set to.

2. It's noisier than I had hoped for.
on July 1, 2015
Looks great. The temperature varies by several degrees and if I set the temp below at 36, it gets to 32 degrees and starts giving me an LLL error. Meaning the temperature is too low.
on August 30, 2015
This product is a lemon. Did not cool within 16 hours. Controls are sluggish and barely respond to touch. Oil leaked from the unit.
on July 6, 2016
The unit never operated properly. The digital read failed at 6 mos. Old. Then could not maintain temperature. Now at less than 1.5 years is totally dead. Leaked out the coolant, froze up.
on November 7, 2015
Do not purchase. Temperature fluctuates, not cold, SPT rude, slow to respond customer service, overpriced for quality. This is like a kid's toy. Just looks nice, not meant to be useful. company admitted they have had lots of complaints. Costumer service said it works best standing "alone" not as a built in. HUH??
on February 2, 2016
Terrible wine cooler. Broke after 4 months. Beeped for most of that time too. Beware.
on September 6, 2015
I ordered one and the control panel was falling out. I had to order a second and the control panel was inoperable. I got tired of replacement and Amazon only offered a 20% discount on the broken item. I'm sticking with it only because it firs the counter space.
on November 3, 2017
Good product for the price.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 3, 2015
The product looks good and worked fine the first 3 weeks. However, it started beeping and waking us up night after night recently. We finally figured out the beeping issue and it seems to be working fine again. Other than that, it is quiet.