3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
SPYPOINT Link-Micro-S-LTE Solar Cellular Trail Camera with LIT-10 Battery, Micro SD Card, Card Reader, and Mount (Nationwide (AT&T))
|Wireless Communication Technology||Cellular|
|Video Capture Resolution||480p|
|Power Source||Solar Powered, Battery Powered|
|Light Source type||Infrared|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes SPYPOINT LIT-10 rechargeable lithium battery, SPYPOINT 16GB MicroSD card. Mount and card reader by TRAIL CAMS GALORE, a protected brand
- Never buy batteries with the integrated solar panel and rechargeable LIT-10 battery.
- LTE network, 10MP, .4 second trigger speed, 80 feet detection and flash range
- Free plan available. Unlimited plan for $15 a month or $120 a year. Different options also available
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty. Free SPYPOINT APP with many features
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The LINK-MICRO-S-LTE marries SPYPOINT'S integrated solar panel with the included rechargeable lithium battery pack (a $49.99 value) to deliver the most efficient power solution technology to the already space-saving LINK-MICRO design. Save space, time, and money with the smallest solar cellular trail camera available NEVER BUY BATTERIES AGAIN The lithium battery and solar panel bring unlimited battery life within reach, and saves the hunter hundreds of dollars in batteries and travel over the life of the product. EASE OF USE The LINK-MICRO-S-LTE offers the perfect balance of cellular technology and a simplified platform, unburdened by complicated features. This balance can be appreciated by both tech-savvy hunters, and those new to cellular trail camera technology. SIMPLE SELECTION AND ACTIVATION PROCESS SPYPOINT trail cameras are incredibly easy to activate because they aren’t connected to your personal cell phone plan. This also gives you the flexibility to choose the carrier model that offers the best coverage where the camera will be used, instead of forcing you into a carrier model that matches your phone service. 1) Choose the carrier model that offers the best coverage at your hunting location 2) Download the SPYPOINT mobile app. Use app to manage account, settings, and view pictures 3) Follow the easy “activate new camera” prompt in the app 4) Install SD card and lithium battery pack 5) Power on camera 6) Start receiving photos TRIGGER SPEED: 0.4 SECONDS FLASH RANGE: 80 FEET DETECTION RANGE: 80 FEET MEGAPIXELS: 10 MODES: PHOTO AND MULTI-SHOT CELLULAR NETWORK – LTE FREE Photo Transmission Plan Option Flexible Photo Transmission Plans to Fit Your Needs 4 Power LEDs Color Photos By Day, Infrared By Night 7 Day Schedule Setup Date, time, temperature, and moon phase stamp on photos Multi-Shot, mode Continuous mode
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It IS a good product when it works. I just hope it is truly fixed after the FW update. Whether its worth paying for the subscription is going to depend on each personal's situation. For me its probably worth it (if it keeps working).
Worked for 20 days, Didn't make it to the end of the 30 day trial. For the last 10 days of the 30 day trial it refused to send any pictures. When the battery got low (twice in the 10 days) it sent me a low battery message, which shows it has a cell link. It just doesn't want to send pictures any more. Now that its on the "free 100 pics/month" plan, it is still not sending any pictures. The camera takes the pictures and saves them on SD card, it just doesn't mail them.
Note that after the initial 30 days you will need to pay for a subscription in order to get pictures sent via cell. There is a free plan after the trial, but it is limited to 100 pics a month (if it works). Mine was taking dozens of pictures a day while it worked, so 100 pictures might be enough for a week, but not a month.
Since it has ceased to mail any pictures, I won't be paying the subscription fee.
BTW...SpyPoint deleted my one star review from their web site. LOL. Guess that's one way to keep the ratings up.
Problem#2 customer service good luck with. I,ve contacted spypoint 2 and that all it took for me to send one camera back and the only reason I,m keeping the one is because for now the flash is working at night . that,s what started it all the first camera stopped taking pictures at night.
I AM very aware that problems can occur however when I,m told the firmware is outta date and that,s why the flash stopped working on a brand new camera. But with in 24 hours you guys would down load what was needed to work. ya that never happened. and im done. my brother i just found out sent spypoint a camera back and june and still does not have a replacement. i will be switching to another company soon just waiting for them to get back in stock!!!