- File Size: 8996 KB
- Print Length: 236 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 11, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MSKSJ7H
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,796 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$20.97|
Save $19.98 (95%)
SQL: The Ultimate Guide From Beginner To Expert - Learn And Master SQL In No Time! (2017 Edition) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 236 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
* There is little actual, usable content, and most of the useful bits are quotes from other sources.
* The book gets its length from overblown and sadly rather useless examples (through pages and pages of sample tables, for example).
* The formatting is poor, making it hard to track what the key commands and parameters are.
* The writing style is overly casual, glossing over details and making curious use of disclaimers.
If the author would remove unnecessary detail (as through shortening sample query output), improve formatting, and overall trim the book using more of a focused, unapologetic style, it would not necessarily become a good book on SQL, but certainly a much better one, actually warranting the though low price.
(It is astonishing to see so literally a hundred glowing reviews and not single critical remark. As if there had been two versions of this book.)
Most Recent Customer Reviews