Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 166 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 177 reviews
on May 5, 2014
I worked briefly for a jewelry store, and put on a bunch of watch bands using tools like this. Since then I've struggled to do it at home using knife blades, picks, etc., because nobody carried this tool. Jobs that used to take 20 minutes of swearing are now easy.
on March 11, 2014
I have no prior experience using a tool like this one. To remove a watch band from a 45 year old watch required more muscular effort than I expected. A lesser tool would have bent, crumpled or mangled. Not this one. It's worth every penny.
on January 19, 2016
This Spring Bar Tool broke the first time I used it! One of the tiny prongs broke off while I was trying to remove a watchband. The prongs are very thin and weak, and thus don't support the amount of pressure you need to exert to pop the bar out of the groove. Also, the tool is much too short, so that when you are trying to use it, there is not enough length to grab it comfortably, and while pressing down, the other end pokes into your palm. I received a couple of small puncture wounds with my first two tries before the prong broke off. I would definitely not recommend this tool! Amazon did a good job of refunding my money quickly, though, when I sent it back.
on March 23, 2017
THis tool makes changing watch bands so easy! Two different heads for different pins. Sleek and easy to use. Highly recommend this item and the seller who shipped it quickly.
on August 12, 2016
Made changing watch-band trivial. Only took a few minutes changing both spring-bars vs. much longer and harder effort reported by others not using. Cost is trivial if your time is worth anything, and you'll probably use several more times. The tool is extremely durable, hard to see how you'd damage it. Doesn't come with any instructions. I only used the forked end; I don't see what the other end us used for which is cylindrical and rough like a file.
on July 31, 2017
This is for taking the & removing watch pins. The point broke off so I cannot use it anymore.,
on July 10, 2017
This tool works well. Needs to be a touch longer, though. For bigger hands.
on February 7, 2017
Necessary tool to change out watch bands. The forked end fit perfectly under the band of my watch and around the lip of the spring bar. With a small press down on the spring bar inside it popped right out. I had previously tried with a flat head screw driver, and ended up with a scratch on leather watch band. The tool is solid and heavy and I anticipate it lasting a long time.
review image
on February 24, 2014
Although the watch tool got the job done on my watch, there are better ones out there. I had some trouble getting the pins out from my watch bc the tool did not grip them well. However I did not want to spend much money on this tool so this fit the price.
on March 24, 2017
Very handy tool for various tasks, not just for watches.