SROCKER V2c 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse Silent Click Compact Soundless Optical Mice with Nano USB Receiver DPI 1600 for PC and Mac(Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight and compact design makes this mouse perfect for use at home, office or on-the-go. Pure colors will make your computer look fresh and out-going. Unique focusing ability can enhance the adaptability of optical sensor.
- Adopting top chip, which is more power-saving than ordinary mice. It can enter auto sleep mode if you don't use it for 5 minutes to save battery. You only need to click it, the mouse will enter working mode again.
- Adopting the silent micro switch design with best hand feeling for the button, 95% noiseless than ordinary switch without interference in the same room. Silent button design can make you work or play in a quiet environment.
- 1600 DPI setting can meet your needs when you use this mouse at office or home. And this mouse is perfectly compatible with Win10, Win8, Win7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X (V10.4 Above).
- This mouse adopts advanced 2.4GHz wireless technology, which makes it achieve a larger using range, stronger anti-interference ability, a faster transmission speed and a more reliable connection. Its wireless function makes it easy to carry.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
VicTsing 4-Button Slim Silent Wireless Mouse,3 Adjustable CPI Levels,Silent Click with USB Nano Receiver and ON-OFF Switch for PC, Laptop, Computer and Mac,Black
VicTsing 2.4G Slim Wireless Mouse with Nano Receiver, Noiseless and Silent Click with 1600 DPI for PC, Laptop, Tablet, Computer, and Mac, Black
Logitech M220 Silent Wireless Mobile Mouse
THTF Silent Wireless Rechargeable Mouse – Quiet Click, Portable 2.4G USB Receiver – for Apple Macbook Air Pro, HP Dell Acer Asus Laptop, Chromebook, Computer, PC, Desktop
Silent Quiet USB Wireless Mouse - Povee GM02 Clickless Optical Ergonomic Mice for mac laptop and pc
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||iLiker||VicTsingDirect||VicTsingDirect||Robert`s Fojjer||118 Group Co.,Ltd.||Ibtrust|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, USB||—||Wireless,USB||Wireless, USB||—||Wireless, USB|
|Hardware Interface||USB||USB 2.0||USB 2.0||USB||USB 2.0, USB 3.0||USB|
|Item Dimensions||3.2 x 5.3 x 2.05 in||1.3 x 4.5 x 2.4 in||2.76 x 4.49 x 1.57 in||3.89 x 1.54 x 2.36 in||2.4 x 4.3 x 1.1 in||3.15 x 4.53 x 1.57 in|
|Item Weight||0.16 ounces||2.47 ounces||—||1.76 ounces||3.2 ounces||2.33 ounces|
|Platform||Windows, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7||Windows XP, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 8||Windows XP, Linux, Windows||Windows 8||Windows XP, Linux, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8||Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8|
How to use:
1.Please open the battery cover at the bottom of the mouse and take out the USB receiver, and then plug into the USB port of computer.
2.You should prepare 1* AA battery when you first use it.(not included).
3.The mouse and receiver will connect automatically in a few seconds.
4.If the mouse and receiver can not connect with each other, please repeat step 1 to step 3.
This mouse is without on/off switch. But it can enter auto sleep mode, which can also save battery life.
Type: Wireless mouse
Tracking type: Optical
Working voltage: 1.5V
Working current: 6mA
Standby current: 1.3mA
Dormancy current: 50uA
Key life: 3 million above
Battery type: 1*AA
Mouse resolution: 1600DPI
Mouse rate of return: 125Hz
1*V2c wireless mouse
1*Nano receiver (in mouse)
1*English user manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway it isn't annoying me enough to bug the company or Amazon and I like the feel of the scroll wheel which is the most important factor for me.
Update: Left mouse button stopped working. Completely useless now
Update 2: The company contacted me after this review offering a full refund. They asked me a few rounds of questions with the aim of improving the product and promptly issued the refund. So, great customer service and I suspect merely a defective device not an indicator of the usual item which I am unable to review.
Oh let me list the things I love about it (helpful for you?):
- SHOCKINGLY quiet. Like it's eerie that it makes no noise
- USB receiver is house INSIDE the mouse UNDER the battery cover (so it doesn't fall out, never gets lost)
- although no off switch, the mouse STAYS OFF until the USB receiver is plugged into a device (you can see in the photos, the mouse doesn't light up red - become active - until I plug it in)
^ that means no errant clicking in your bag if you transport it/no draining of battery when you have it packed in a bag or are carrying it to meetings
- It's very cute and pretty
Hit yes below if this was helpful to you!
**UPDATE** I've had this a month now and it still works great! I've dropped it multiple times from my desk and higher and it still works perfect. I haven't changed the batteries yet either.
The clicking function feels smooth. The mouse feels comfortable in my hand. The matte texture makes it so your hands don't get too sweaty (a problem I have with shinier-finished computer mouses).
The con I see is that you can't turn it off, so it must run out of batteries quickly. I've only had this mouse for 1 day, so I can't comment on its longevity yet. I'll update this review later if I feel like I need to comment on how long the battery lasts.
So far, very impressed and very glad I made this purchase!
My only complaint is that the plastic feels a little cheap, but with continued use and being tossed into my briefcase it has held up no problem so it is clearly sturdy and well made! Plus the teal accent color is super trendy.