- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by SS&CC when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code YYOCJFHP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% each on Qualifying items offered by SS&CC when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code 4VNPO38M at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 6% each on Qualifying items offered by SS&CC when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code S2T3J2FD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 4% each on Qualifying items offered by SS&CC when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code J8JJWTOI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% each on Qualifying items offered by SS&CC when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 63YKVT7T at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
SS&CC Premium Stainless Steel Ginger Grater Spoon - Kitchen Tool To Grate, Shred, Zest And Grind Ginger And More
|Sale:||$9.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$6.00 (38%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔PREMIUM QUALITY - Our state-of-the-art spoon grater(SIZE: 1.65inch X 6.7inch) is crafted from high-quality food safe stainless steel. Now you can enjoy a brand new high quality grater that won't rust or break over the time! It will last for years in your kitchen.
- ✔INNOVATIVE DESIGN - Multipurpose flexible tool that lets you grate, shred, zest or simply stir ginger tea.
- ✔NOT JUST FOR GINGER - Can also be used for garlic, chocolate, nutmeg, turmeric, cheese, and other common ingredients.
- ✔SPACE SAVER - No need to use a full size grater, this spoon is large enough for all cooking jobs, and small enough to hide in your kitchen storage.
- ✔SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If you are not satisfied while using it, you can contact us anytime. Our Excellent Customer Service will make you with No Worries after you buy it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item SS&CC Premium Stainless Steel Ginger Grater Spoon - Kitchen Tool To Grate, Shred, Zest And Grind Ginger And More
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||SS&CC||COZY-TECH||Amazon.com||The Inspired Home||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Why You'll Love It
SS&CC premium quality 100% stainless steel grater can be used for ginger, garlic, chocolate, nutmeg, turmeric, cheese, and other common ingredients.This will quickly become one of your favorite kitchen gadgets.
Good choice,you worth it!
Top Customer Reviews
What I like about it…
– Small. Much smaller than I anticipated (based on the pictures). But since it's so small it fits easily in the tiny organizational spaces in my utensil drawer
– it zests harder items quite well. I've used it to zest orange peels, ginger, lemon peel, and chocolate
– Made with stainless steel. Tough durable material.
Here is what I do not like about it…
Dash it's not really a greater, only useful for zesting. If you try to great cheese (like the description states) it's going to clog up. Cheese is just too soft into danc. If you try to great cheese (like the description states) it's going to clog up. Cheese is just too soft … Unless you are grading a harder cheese like Parmesan. I tried creating a block of cheddar and it did not go very well
Overall I think it is a useful kitchen tool. I think the quality is good and it's not going to break or bend over time. Good quality. Decent price based on the quality of the material you're getting. I do think the seller could lower the price by a few dollars and that would help make this product and exceptional buy. However I did receive this product at a promotional discount. The promotional discount did not influence my opinion about the product or my review
I have used this to grate garlic, lemons, nutmeg, and chocolate for different dishes. The spoon really seems to help when a small amount of an ingredient is needed to be grated. The teeth are surprisingly very efficient in grating even hard items like nutmeg. The only down side I have found is that with the grinding teeth being so sharp and small there are hard to clean. I would not use a cloth to wash this as it would just pull and possibly cut it. I have a kitchen brush that I use and it works well to get into the spoons teeth and get any stuff stuck in them out.
I think this is a well made grating spoon that makes a good addition to my kitchen gadgets. I love to cook and always find it helpful to have new tool to aid in cooking. This is small enough to fit in the silverware drawer so it's always handy for that little zest of flavor you need for a dish.
I did purchase this SS&CC Premium Stainless Steel Grating Spoon at a discount or for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review. I have used this in my home while cooking and have found it fun to use and helpful. I would recommend this to others. This review is my own opinion a I was not influenced by any discount to rate it any particular way other than truthful.
The only drawback of these sort of grinders is cleaning. Since they have sharp raised "teeth", you can't easily wash these with a scrubbing pad, so you might want to keep a spare toothbrush handy to make sure. And on the positive side, this is actually a soup spoon, and it looks like it holds about one tablespoon, so you have something to measure with. So, considering it takes up very little space, has more than just one function, is durable, and (relatively) easy to clean compared to traditional graters. Definitely a good item to keep in your silverware drawer.
I really like the way you can grate ginger, garlic, spices, whatever and keep it in the bowl of the spoon....then stir it in whatever you're making. It's a unique idea, and the spoon is made really really well. It's ergonomic and it's designed really beautifully. I just use copious amounts of garlic and ginger and to grate it on this spoon would take me fifty years. :P
I can think of several cooking types that I know that would love this though, so maybe for me it would make a better gift to give than something to use. :)
I received this item at a discount in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I think it's made well, clever, and serves a purpose that not much else does....so I think it's pretty cool...just maybe not for me.