Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
SSE 7pc Filter set for Samsung NX200, NX210, NX300, NX300M, NX1000, NX1100, NX2000 & NX3000 with 20-50mm lens
|Price:||$32.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 Piece Filter Kit - Protect your lens and capture amazing images with these filters!
- 4 Piece Macro (Close Up) Lens Set - Dive into the world of macrophotography. Shoot your stamps, flowers in your garden, your jewelry collection and many other items.
- Pouches Included for Both Lens Sets
- Bonus Starter Kit (Table Top Tripod, LCD Screen Protectors & Cleaning Kit)
- These Filters Will Fit the Samsung 20-50mm Lens
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Weight||0.8 pounds|
|Package Height||3.2 x 6.7 x 9.3 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.8 pounds|
- UV filters reduce haze and improve contrast by minimizing the of ultraviolet rays entering the lens. Very useful in areas of high altitude or snow, eliminating the undesirable blue cast.
- CPL filters (Circular Polarizer) are used for removing unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces. They improve clarity in distant objects by cutting through haze and increasing color saturation.
- FLD filters are great for shooting photos under fluorescent lighting. Bring warm natural lighting to rooms that would otherwise be washed out by unappealing fluorescent lights.
4 Piece Macro Filter Set(+1, +2, +4, +10)
Macro filters are ideal for photography of small items such as flowers, jewelry or insects. To use these filters, simply screw them onto your lens, they will maintain resolution and picture clarity while magnifying image size.
Prevent glare and lens flare caused by unwanted light and protects the lens from minor impact. Deluxe Camera Starter Kit
Includes Tabletop Tripod, 6PC Cleaning Kit, and 4-pack of LCD Screen Protectors.
This Kit Includes:
3PC Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD)
4PC Macro Filter Set (+1,+2,+4,+10)
Deluxe Camera Starter Kit
40.5-58mm Lens Hood
Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Top Customer Reviews
The first element is the 3 pc filter set. I received exactly what I was looking for. A three piece set that will screw into my 40.5 lens, and with a nice case to hold them all. What little I've played with them, they have been great.
The second part is the starter kit. In my package, the bottle for the lens solution had a major gash in it which caused all of the fluid to leak out and soak everything else. The screen protectors that it came with? Completely useless...
The third part is the macro lenses. I received a set of 58mm lenses, and no adapter... Not sure how they expect me to use those...
On a positive note, upon calling Sunset Electronics, without any hassle, they took down my issues and will be sending me a replacement starter kit and the adapter, so hopefully I will actually get everything I ordered.
BUT... The macro lenses are the wrong freaking size!!!!! Theyre too large for the lens on my nx1000. Defeats the purpose doesnt it?
I contacted the seller to inform of the hiccup. They sent me an adapter ring and a set of Vivitar 1,2,4,10 close up macro lenses free of charge and let me keep the previous wrong sized macro lenses.
Here's what comes in this kit:
- 4 Macro lenses - size=58mm
- 3 Lens filters - size=58mm
- One adapter - in order to screw in the 58mm macros/filters into your 40.5mm camera lens
- Mini tripod and camera cleaning supplies (the tripod is quite useful, actually)
As other customers experienced, the liquid provided (completely unnecessary) leaked and ruined part of the package. But the worst part of the experience was actually contacting the support. No email, just a phone number online a few hours a day. This is by far the worst customer service I experienced (yes, worse than Comcast). The person I had on the phone take people for complete idiots and patronized me the entire time on top of being extremely rude. I will never buy from this seller again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got this as a gift for a friend and it didn't even come with all the lenses???Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
nice close up lens for small item, better then a marco lens to see small thingsPublished 8 months ago by m Cline
All I got in the mail was the tripod and a lens cleaner no filters or lens capsPublished 9 months ago by josue ruiz