Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 31-40 of 758 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 822 reviews
on January 3, 2015
Item arrived on time and in good working order. It was a good value for the money at time of purchase as well. The industry standard in fuel stabilization, this is the best you can get. A must have for any garage where engines are stored for the seasons. The price was fair but most auto parts stores have this on sale occasionally for less than Amazon offers it. Just shop around and stock up. I use it in my tractor, wood chipper, snow blower, motorcycle, gas trimmer, and generator. The fill measure on the side is accurate and does not leak. I highly recommend this product.
on July 7, 2013
Use this in my fuels for items that are used infrequently or stored for long periods. My snowmobiles and ATV are only used occasionally and are stored for long periods. Start and run like tops every time. Be sure to run the old fuel out first and refill with fresh fuel and when you go to put into storage agin put in the Sta-Bil and you'll be ready to go again next time. Works in all gasoline powered applications mowers, saws, trimmers etc. I use it in all. When you go to use it next time you'll smell the difference. Usually use the red but have used the blue also, a great product. No more gummed up carburators or injectors
on May 25, 2017
BEST BUY ANYWHERE...PERIOD....I HAVE USED STABIL FOR 20+ YEARS....NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS STARTING MY LAWNMOWERS ,CHAINSAW, TILLER, SNOW BLOWER, OUTBOARD MOTORS , ECT. ...SOME FUELS WERE STORED FOR OVER TWO YEARS. I ALWAYS ADD DOUBLE RECOMMENDED AMOUNT OR MORE FOR LONG TERM STORAGE. AND CORN FREE ,HIGH TEST GAS ....YESTERDAY, I WATCHED MY NEIGHBOR'S MOBILE SMALL ENGINE REPAIR MAN TUNE UP HIS MOWER. STABIL WOULD PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS IF EVERYONE USED IT...THAT'S A FACT.
on May 3, 2017
Seems to do the job quite well. Have not seen how it works thru the winter, but thru about 2 months of use, i've noticed a much easier start on 4 cycle and 2 cycle yard engines. Will religiously use this from now on to keep tools running smoothly and avoid moisture (high humidity in my neck of the woods).
on July 28, 2015
Using this product as directed with non-ethanol fuel along with turning the fuel shutoff and allowing the genset to use up the fuel in the carb is the trick. My genset had sat without running for over a year when the power went off, I simply rolled it to position, turned on the fuel, set the choke, and it started on the second pull.
on June 6, 2016
Got this after some of the gas I used in a leaf blower made it act a little dodgy after being stored over the winter. Now I mix this in two large 5 gallon tanks and use that to make smaller jugs of ratio gas. Winter stuff just got stored, so hopefully that will stay happy all summer until the snow falls again. Time will tell, but so far so good.
on February 5, 2016
Great price on Amazon. Was going to pick up a bottle at the local Wal-Mart and the price just struck me as a little high for a 12oz bottle. Quick check on Amazon revealed that I could get a much larger bottle for 1/3 the cost per oz. I have been using this for years and it keeps gas fresh and keeps gas from clogging up my lawn equipment carbs over the winter. Highly recommend!
on January 24, 2015
Sta-Bil is a must have product. I use it in all my outdoor equipment. Generator, Snowblower, Chainsaw, Leaf Blower, Lawn Mower, etc. You definitely get the best bang for your buck with the 32oz size, plus the new bottle design with the dispensing measure section is fantastic. I add it to my 5-Gallon can EVERY time I get gas. That way I know everything I own is protected.
on March 18, 2017
This product is a must if you have an old car sitting in the garage and you try to prevent it from rusting. When you cannot take it for a ride just use this fuel stabilizer after having half-drained the tank. Your car will always start when you will want it too. Great product.
on December 6, 2016
Been using in all my auto collection that is not driven much. Never had a problem. Bought an older car that had been is stowage for 5 years with todays gas and no Sta-Bil and had to replace gas tank and entire fuel system. I also only use non-ethanol gas to prevent damage from Ethanol

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.