STABILicers Walk Traction Ice Cleat and Tread for Snow, Ice, Attaches Over Shoes/Boots for Everyday Safety in Winter, Outdoor, Slippery Terrain
|Price:||$13.99 - $74.70|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Go about your day, no matter the conditions, with easy-to-use Stabilicers Walk. The multi-directional cleats allow you to stride easily while providing traction on ice and snow-covered pavement and gravel. SCROLL DOWN TO RELATED VIDEO SHORTS FOR MORE!
- VERSATILE: These industrial-strength traction-aids are built to stand up to hard use, saving money while preventing injuries. Everyday chores like walking the dog or shoveling the driveway become much safer and more enjoyable.
- EASY WEAR AND LIGHTWEIGHT: STABIL’s proprietary Thermo Plastic Elastomer (TPE) provides a flexible, lightweight, all-day traction solution. They fit easily and securely over your own shoes or boots and fold small enough to keep in a pack, purse or in your car.
- REDUCE INJURY: Tested to remain flexible to -45 degrees F, full-sole coverage with cleats on heel and forefoot maintain traction through your normal stride. Aggressive cleats and treads prevent slips and falls on ice, snow, and wet pavement.
- Made In USA: Designed and manufactured in the USA to the highest quality and performance standards, the Walk offer a secure fit for shoes and boots and are easy to pull on and remove. Dependability when you need it most, designed for years of use.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Go about your day with peace of mind, no matter the conditions, with easy-to-use STABILicers Walk. The multi-directional cleats allow you to stride naturally while providing unbeatable traction on ice and snow-covered pavement and gravel. These industrial-strength traction-aids are built to stand up to hard use, saving money while preventing injuries. Everyday chores like walking the dog or shoveling the driveway become much safer and more enjoyable.
At STABIL, stability, traction and performance are more than just product attributes; they’re words we live by. Every day. Only through stability can a company earn the trust of its customers. Only through traction can our hard work and efforts be realized. And only through the performance of our dedicated employees can we all prosper.
Made in the USA:
Proudly made in Maine, USA for over 25 years, our decision to produce our own products in the USA is based on a number of factors, yet most importantly, our own values. The bottom line is that our quality and service remains without compromise; thus yielding a true reflection of who we are as a company and people.
Harsh winter weather conditions should never prevent you from enjoying the outdoors. STABIL has been the leading manufacturer of traction footwear for nearly three decades.
Based in Biddeford, Maine, we have continued to innovate our original product and have expanded our offerings to suit a wide range of recreational outdoor pursuits. More recently, we have taken on commercial applications with our STABIL Grippers, designed for restaurants, food processing, and cleaning services, just to name a few.
No matter what the environment has in store for you, STABIL will never let you down.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
* Bought a pair for myself and my hubby - small for me (I wear a size 7 lightweight hiking shoe) and XL for him (he wears size 13 hiking boot). Both fit great.
* Wore this for the first time on a hike to Mt Baden Powell in the Angeles National Foprest on Thanksgiving. There was compacted ice on the trail and we walked on 2 patches very unsteadily until I popped these babies on. Once they were on, walking on the ice and slush was like regular walking - I felt totally confident.
* Also walked through thick snow and it was fine too.
* Hiked for a total of 7 miles in these and it didn't hurt too much
* It does twist a little bit but not for a while and it's so easy to pull off and on, so I readjusted with extra compensation at the half way point (the summit).
* Because of the rubber and low profile spikes, they are flexible enough to pop into a ziploc baggy and thrown into the backpack.
* Price to necessity ratio is totally high!
This review comes after first use but I do plan on more winter hiking in SoCal so if anything changes, I'll update!
After reading the comments, I followed the advice of many, and ordered the next-larger size. I'm glad I did - the XL size fit my size 13 boots quite well, and also seem like they'll work fine on my size 12 shoes, although I have not walked with them on my shoes yet, just slipped them on to check the fit. They hold very well on my boots, and that's where I'll wear them 95% of the time.
Most recent customer reviews
We had a really bad icy raining day last winter and it was literally a city-sized ice arena.Read more