|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.7 x 2.9 x 1.4 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||68-012|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|National Stock Number||5120-01-587-6712|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
STANLEY 68-012M All-In-One 6-Way Screwdriver
- Low Return Rate: 48% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Multi-Bit Drivers
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features interchangeable bars that maximize tool versatility
- The chrome plated bar resists corrosion
- Ergonomically designed bi-material handle for superb comfort
- Includes (2) All-In-One Multi-Bit Screwdrivers
- Includes #1 & #2 Phillips, 1/4-inch & 3⁄16-inch slotted, 1/4-inch & 5⁄16-inch nut driver
- 6-way all-in-one comfort grip screwdriver
- 6 tips include #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4 and 3/16 slotted, and 1/4 and 5/16 nut driver
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
STANLEY 68-120M 6 Way Screwdriver
This 6-Way Screwdriver is 7.75"(196.9mm) long.
All-in-one screwdriver with 6 tips: #1 and #2 Phillips 1/4" and 3/16" Slotted, 1/4" and 5/16" Nut Driver.
Convenient and space saving, ideal for kitchen drawer or car - no need for extra screwdrivers.
Attach wrench to bolster nut for additional leverage and torque.High quality bits for long life.
About STANLEY Tools
For over 170 years, STANLEY has been synonymous with quality, reliability, innovation and value. From the 'do-it-yourselfer' installing a ceiling fan to the professional contractor framing new homes, it’s a safe bet that Stanley has the right tool for the job. We’re proud of our reputation for excellence, and dedicated to continually testing, designing and improving our products to ensure quality and maximum function. Maintaining our standing of being one of the world's best at what we do is important to us and what you expect from a name like STANLEY.
INCLUDES #1 & #2 PHILLIPS, 1/4"" & 3_16"" SLOTTED, 1/4"" & 5_16"" NUT DRIVER ; TRILOBE SHAPE FITS HAND COMFORTABLY ; SOFT, DIAMOND TEXTURED HANDLE PROVIDES A FIRM GRIP FOR EXTRA TORQUE WITHOUT STRAIN ; BAR IS CHROME-PLATED FOR RUST RESISTANCE ; HIGH-QUALITY BITS FOR LONG LIFE
Warranty does not cover misuse of product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Length: 7 1/2 inches
Weight: 5.09 ounces
Great rubber grip.
Easy to swap between 4 tips, 2 flat and 2 phillips.
Tightens with very little effort
If you buy this with other stanley products here on amazon you get a discount.
If somethings been tightened with one of these, no other screw driver can unscrew it. Ive tried various different screw drivers to do so.
Also, not magnetic enough to hold screws, but perhaps a magnetizer can fix?
1)The shaft locks in place like most of these do, with a spring loaded ball bearing. The bearing used in this screwdriver is too small, and pops out pretty readily. I had it happen about half the time I used it before I went and bought a better one. Also, because it and its spring are so small, finding them can be a hassle. Better quality ones (that still only cost $5-10 at any home depot or ace or true value or etc) have a larger bearing that stays in place more reliably.
2) The handle is an overly lightweight plastic shell, which will start to crack with even a little rough use.
3) Likewise, the metal used in the bits is too lightweight to be generally useful. I tried to use the larger flat head to do some prying, and much too easily bent the corner of the bit.
The low quality and poor design mean that this tool has only light application and is unlikely to last very long even when used lightly. I would not recommend this tool. Their classic tape measure and the fat max tape measure are still great quality, and easy to recommend.