|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||10.7 x 2.9 x 1.4 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||68-012|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|National Stock Number||5120-01-587-6712|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
STANLEY 68-012M All-In-One 6-Way Screwdriver
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features interchangeable bars that maximize tool versatility
- The chrome plated bar resists corrosion
- Ergonomically designed bi-material handle for superb comfort
- Includes (2) All-In-One Multi-Bit Screwdrivers
- Includes #1 & #2 Phillips, 1/4-inch & 3⁄16-inch slotted, 1/4-inch & 5⁄16-inch nut driver
- 6-way all-in-one comfort grip screwdriver
- 6 tips include #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4 and 3/16 slotted, and 1/4 and 5/16 nut driver
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
INCLUDES #1 & #2 PHILLIPS, 1/4"" & 3_16"" SLOTTED, 1/4"" & 5_16"" NUT DRIVER ; TRILOBE SHAPE FITS HAND COMFORTABLY ; SOFT, DIAMOND TEXTURED HANDLE PROVIDES A FIRM GRIP FOR EXTRA TORQUE WITHOUT STRAIN ; BAR IS CHROME-PLATED FOR RUST RESISTANCE ; HIGH-QUALITY BITS FOR LONG LIFE
Top customer reviews
The versatility of the traditional/phillips heads is great, especially since it is SO EASY to switch.
I shopped this product at Home Depot and Lowes and could not come close to the less than $4 price I paid on my initial purchase. This weekend I visited my elderly parents at their senior apartment and needed a screw driver, so I repurchased this item and am having it delivered to my folks because Amazon makes it so easy. My repurchase price is about $7, higher than my original but still far below the retailers - not to mention easier and faster.
Great product, great function, great price, great delivery and good coloration making it easy to see in a dark tool box.
The handle is comfortable to hold and the bits fit nice and snug. The price was great (being an add-on item, under 5 dollars)
How about performing open heart surgery? Not sterile, so just wipe with some alcohol wipes before starting.
The bits stay in place really well, as long as you push it in all the way. I leave one in my car and one in my laptop bag.
The only negative I have is that the bits are tarnishing, no rust just looking a little worn.