We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Now it's possible to wear an out-of-this-world tribute to STAR TREK in a bold men's jewelry design unlike any other, the STAR TREK Collector's Ring! Any fan of the interstellar sci-fi TV classic will immediately recognize the gleaming, sterling silver STAR TREK insignia - worn by all U.S.S. Enterprise crew members on their uniforms - set into black onyx and centered with a solitaire diamond as bright as a nearby star. This fine jewelry exclusive from The Bradford Exchange isn't just a statement of style; it's also an authentic collector's treasure for fans everywhere.Surrounding the genuine black onyx stone with the bold, diamond-studded STAR TREK emblem is a solid sterling silver ring of impressive design. On both sides, raised-relief images of the U.S.S. Enterprise, each showing a different view of the ship, add important detail. One image features the STAR TREK logo, and the other calls out the official Constitution Class starship designation number NCC-1701.
- This STAR TREK collector's ring features the unmistakable emblem of the starship U.S.S. Enterprise on the table of the ring, boldly sculpted in solid sterling silver and set into genuine black onyx
- At the center of the emblem is a dazzling solitaire diamond, as bright as a nearby star
- This collector's ring is impressively handcrafted in solid sterling silver for a rugged, substantial look
- Each side of the ring features a raised relief image of the U.S.S. Enterprise from a different angle, one engraved with the STAR TREK logo and the other with the official NCC-1701 Constitution Class number for the ship
- As a final authentic touch, the inside of the ring is engraved with the famous motto - SPACE: THE FINAL FRONTIER
- Arrives in its own custom presentation case
- Certificate of Authenticity
Top Customer Reviews
This is a bold man's ring, very nice looking and totally satisfied with it. Stand Out, but what I will stress, this is a BOLD ring, well made and does get noticed. So for anyone who reads the reviews and see the negative reviews, forget them, this is a very nice ring and strongly suggest purchasing it. Every Star Trek fan should have one, I've been one since day one, so does that tell you my age.
Purchase it, you will not be sorry.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This ring is one of a kind greatly detaied all over including the phrase inside this ring. The box could have been better constructed but for this ring its ok. Read morePublished 20 months ago by klvdoe
This Ring is one of the greatest rings i have ever purchased. It is exactly like the picture shows and anyone that had any defects like parts of the ring scratching the finger,... Read morePublished 22 months ago by Brad Stanley
I have seen several reviews for this ring saying it is not as expected. I find this to be false. They say it scratches your had after several days of wear. Not true. Read morePublished 24 months ago by George T. Cavender III
I was truly impressed with the workmanship. The solidity and weight of the ring. It will be a true treasure for me for many years. For I know there will always be STAR TREK. Read morePublished on April 21, 2014 by Paul e. turner