STARTRC OSMO Pocket Extension Rod Charging Case,3200mAh Fast Charging Portable Power Bank for DJI OSMO Pocket Accessories Battery Charger
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
$5.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Batteries||1 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.18 x 1.18 x 0.39 inches|
About this item
- Long-lasting power and durability:3200mAh Rechargeable Li-ion battery charger, 5V/2A output current, (Type-C Port) ensures your OSMO Pocket is always have power and ready to go. Full charges itself in 1.5 hours with a 2 amp charger,It can charger about 1.2 times for DJI OSMO Pocket.
- Intelligent Protection System: Built-in protection circuitry,have:Short circuit protection, over charge, over discharge, over current protection, working temperature protection,safe and reliable, stable performance.
- Extend the OSMO Pocket usage time:It's an ideal portable power bank when you are in travel,working, business trips or any time you're keep away from an outlet.It can make your OSMO Pocket have a longer using time.
- Small Expansion Holder: The power bank expansion holder,it can made your OSMO Pocket it can use in tripod,backpacke clip, selfie stick etc. accessories work with the power bank.It can also as a handheld handle to use for you osmo pocket.
- NOTE: Under the bottom of the power bank have not 1/4" Screw port, and it just charging for OSMO Pocket, don't support charging others cameras and phones.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Included in the package are the power bank and an action mount clip that attaches to the top of the power bank and instructions.
My only complaint (a very small one) is that the action mount isn't on the back of the unit, it's on the front which isn't as convenient, one on the front and back would be perfect, but that isn't a big deal.
Overall this extended my shooting time by about 2 hours and made the Osmo easy to hold, I like it very much.
Also, it acts as a longer grip for the Osmo Pocket. You can use the OP while charging. Love this charger.
The only "bad" thing about this is that it doesn't have a tripod mount at the bottom of it to easily mount it in a tripod or monopod. The good thing is that you will get a "Gorpro like" mount that makes out for the lack of tripod mount, it is perfectly located in the middle, between the Osmo and the battery pack.
I love it!