|Price:||$24.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 54 beautifully illustrated cards
- Large game board with an accurate evolutionary tree featuring animals like dinosaurs, lions, and us
- Fast-paced, strategic gameplay expanding on the familiar rules of Go Fish
- Designed by Ariel Marcy, Fulbright Scholar and Most Outstanding Biology Undergraduate from Stanford University
- A Kickstarter success story that is teacher, scientist, parent, and kid-approved!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Go Extinct! is Go Fish evolved! You are a scientist competing to collect sets of closely related animals — like lions and horses, snakes and lizards, or stegosauruses and apatosauruses. Using an evolutionary tree, you ask other players for animal cards to complete and declare your sets. Evolutionary trees illustrate one of the most profound ideas in science: life is both mind-bogglingly diverse and also unified by common ancestors. By playing this strategically engaging yet familiar-in-style card game, you will discover this idea and learn a lot of natural history along the way! Fun for all humans aged 8 and up. Best with 3 to 6 players. Game includes 54 beautifully illustrated cards, a rule set, and a large game board with a stylized yet accurate evolutionary tree used for reference during play.
Top customer reviews
It's a beautifully illustrated and designed game that will allow students to grasp phylogenetic trees so much better!
This would be a great gift for the scientist, enthusiastic kid or science teacher in your life.
---Ed Wilkens; 19 years as school principal