|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 1 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||41776|
|Size||6 Piece - Long|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||6 precision screwdrivers, case|
|Warranty Description||Limited Lifetime|
STEELMAN 41776 Precision Phillips and Slotted Screwdriver Set, 6-Piece
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.33. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6-PIECE SET - Features 6 of the most commonly used precision size slotted and Phillips screwdrivers
- DURABLE STEEL SHAFT - Durable chrome vanadium S2 steel shafts with polished finish to resist corrosion
- 3 SLOTTED SIZES - Set includes 3 slotted screwdrivers: 2.0mm x 3-inch, 3.0mm x 4-inch, and 4.0mm x 6-inch
- 3 PHILLIPS SIZES - Set includes 3 Phillips screwdrivers: PH00 x 3-inch, PH0 x 4-inch, and PH1 x 6-inch
- MAGNETIC TIPS - Protective black oxide tips are magnetic and won't drop fasteners when in tight spaces
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The STEELMAN 41776 Precision Phillips and Slotted Screwdriver Set was designed to help you access cramped areas, and is ideal for electronic repair. Each screwdriver features black oxide-coated magnetic tips to help prevent small fasteners from falling. The molded handle of each tool features a rotating, swivel-head to aid in easy one-handed use, while the texturized grip gives you ultimate control in any work area. The set includes three flat/slotted drivers sized 2.0mm x 3-inch, 3.0mm x 4-inch, and 4.0mm x 6-inch and three Phillips drivers sized PH00 x 3-inch, PH0 x 4-inch, and PH1 x 6-inch. Ideal for electronics, computer, and RC vehicle repairs, these screwdrivers are the ultimate in versatility and will quickly become a staple in your tool collection!
STEELMAN is an industry leader in automotive and industrial specialty tools and equipment, manufacturing the highest quality, unique, and innovative tools and products, designed to meet the specific needs of mechanics, contractors, and other working professionals.