|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.99 - $79.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 2.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1.25"
- Peep-toe Mary Jane formed from stretchy woven elastic
- Shock-absorbing wedge
- Lightly padded heel
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Steve Madden Brynn Sandals feature a Synthetic upper with a . The Man-Made outsole lends lasting traction and wear.
Ready to add a little sophistication to your look? Then graduate on to Steven footwear by Steve Madden. These styles are a perfect combination of youthful colors and mature designs. Let these sleek, unique designs carry you into a new world of fashion with all the comfort and flair you've come to expect from Steve Madden.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7.8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IB7Z5YK
- Item model number: Brynn
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 4, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The material of the weaving is elastic, and hold my feet securely. The colors are more subtle than one might think, and you could probably wear them with more than initially thought.
The peep toes are just big enough to flash a cute bright pedicure.
Interestingly, I also ordered the closed toe version of these shoes, but those were too low in the back and too tight in the toe area.
These are very comfortable and well worth the money. Love them!
in a 9 so they fit properly. Everyone I see wants to own a pair. They are super comfy, and really add bling to your feet.
The picture portrays them in bronze, so realize they ARE silver. I would order them in bronze if they were available.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love Steve Madden shoes but I didnt get the shoe/style that I ordered! I was highly disappointed !Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
These are really awful in fit somehow -- they slip off and hurt your feet. just weird!Published 3 months ago by kn_s
I am a teacher, and spend a good part of my day on my feet. These are the best shoes I have ever worn all day long, in fact... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Brian Gleeson
Perfect shoe , and very comfortable... I didn't expect bronze color I thought it was brown from picture ... But still great shiePublished 4 months ago by EL ONDON
These are the best shoes ever. They look beautiful and are comfy. I have them in black as well.Published 8 months ago by Daniela G.