|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$74.99 - $138.47 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 15" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0 inches
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
Steve Madden, the footwear fashion mogul of the 21st century, has immersed his company into virtually every aspect of the fashion industry. With his primary success and initial endeavor as a shoe designer, he has now expanded into other accessories such as handbags, belts, socks, dresses, watches and outerwear. The first Steve Madden shoes spoke to a young woman's independence, and today his handbags speak to that same "grown up" woman. As the Madden girl has matured and evolved, so has the brand; the sophisticated Steven by Steve Madden line represents a lifestyle. It is about embracing fashion, style and color while still maintaining that funky independence that first defined the brand 15 years ago.
This Intyce-ing riding boot from Steve Madden is crafted from supple leather and features a demure buckle detail at the shaft. A low wedge heel and gently rounded toe make for a feminine silhouette, while the rubber outsole encourages steady stepping.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000W950EU
- Item model number: Intyce
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Well, I should have heeded the advice given on the brown. I got them for Christmas 2016, so maybe 9 weeks ago and they are falling apart. I think I've worn them a total of 10 times. I noticed after the first wear that they instantly looked worn on the top from my foot moving - apparently you're not supposed to walk in them.
Apart from the horrible fit, the leather is a nice cognac colour but it does dink and mark easily, so it needs protector. Heel height is very minimal so they're quite stable. I'd say because of the shape they fit to size or perhaps slightly small (in terms of your shoe size) - I'm a 6.5 but got a 7, and even with the half size extra if I wear slightly thicker socks they're tight.
These are ok boots, but there are probably nicer ones out there, especially for my leg size. In the future, as someone with slim legs I will probably steer clear of pull-on boots and stick to zip-up ones which tend to be more shaped. Unfortunately, as I live overseas the cost of returning the boots (plus the postage I initially paid) makes sending them back a non-starter. An expensive mistake :(
Most recent customer reviews