Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on August 14, 2014
I have to tell you, This is the worst item I have ever bought from Amazon. It is just a cheap dime store item that I got suckered into.There is no tack to it as described and its not even the right color.But I have to hand it to the seller. For every 1000 transactions that don't get sent back, he or she makes a mint. This could go on for ever due to the fact a sucker is born every minute like myself.
If there a way to rate minus 5 I would. This is a total recall !Do not buy.
on April 10, 2014
The product works as advertised but the seller is probably selling this at a 1000 percent mark-up. It's a children's ball that happens to create a lot of friction. That's it.

That said, it works. So if you can't find a substitute at your local toy store for .25, buy this ball...
on February 5, 2014
I've never bought one of these watch openers before so I don't know if it's supposed to be firmer or smaller, it fits in my hand comfortably. In the pictures they don't show a little cartoon that is on the ball. But it does work well because of the surface texture. much easier than the watch case wrench.
on June 19, 2014
Save your money! This little tool does not work and I have tried it on a number of screw back watches. Maybe I am just not strong enough but bottom line is I do not like it at all! Will probably give to the dog as he has been eying it lately.
on November 14, 2014
It seems like it would work if the watch case wasn't too tight. However, mine was too tight and there was no way that this was going to loosen it. I had to get an inexpensive dedicated wrench to loosen the back. I'm sure the ball will come in handy for something else sooner or later.
on August 25, 2014
This item has very limited usefulness. It is basically a 3 1/3 in soft plastic ball, the kind you can buy in any dollar store for $1 or less.
It came without instructions but I can not find any way to make it stick to a watch back, let alone remove the back from the watch.
on December 22, 2014
Works really well when the band isn't in the way. Who would have thought a rubber ball would be better than a 3-point tool. Bought along with GGI International WTK-2 Metal Watch Repair Kit and together we can change any battery.
on September 21, 2014
this is a cheap ball you get at the dollar store. does not work because it's a toy ball. if you're looking for a toy ball, then order this, if you are looking for something to open the back of your watch, this is not what you are looking for.
on September 15, 2014
These "tools" appear to have been swiped out of a child's ball pit. Next to useless. I love the ball watch tools when that is what they were manufactured for and these most certainly aren't!! I'd give 0 stars if possible.
on October 14, 2014
WELL, ON THE DOWNSIDE IT'S TRULY A WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE AS FAR AS WORKING ON WATCHES IS CONCERNED. ON THE PLUS SIDE IT SHOULD BE MARKETED AS A DOG TOY. ***DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND SAVE YOUR MONEY!***

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question